I Learn The Chidori?

"You are SOOOOO stupid!" Kylie shouted the second I entered my house. "And... You're home late!"

I scowled at her, closing my front door. "I am not stupid! I did nothing!"

"Exactly! Kiba was soooo asking you out, and you invite all of us!? Are you flipping crazy!?" She barked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm not- Wait a second... I thought you left before I answered him that," I said, eyeing her.

She sweatdropped. "Err... Well... Okay, so I might've just so possibly transformed into a cat and watched the rest of what happened... But that doesn't matter as much as you being stupid! He wanted to ask you out to the carnival!" She exclaimed.

"He did. And I said yes," I said, kicking my shoes off.

She facepalmed. "It was supposed to be only you and him! I swear... You're all smart when it comes to ninja tactics and violence, but when it comes to boys, you suck cheese!" She proclaimed, plopping herself onto the couch.

"Well, thanks for pointing that out. If only you knew about all the issues I had with talking to Gaara," I said, smiling and walking into the kitchen.

"Woah, what!? You talked to GAARA!? Do you have a death wish!?" She hissed, bolting up from her seat on the couch.

"No... He's actually really nice. Well, to me, anyway... But I stuttered like crazy in front of him, and I still do. In fact, I'm scared of seeing him again... But he's so cute that I can't wait to see him again," I said, opening the fridge and taking out a water bottle.

"I swear, you have this thing for weirdos. Anyway... Why are you so late? Mitchell and Josh are already sleeping," She said, picking up the remote and sitting back down.

"I was with Sasuke and I sort of accidentally crashed at his place," I said in a quiet voice, trying to sound casual. Okay, I'll admit it. It was around 6:00 a.m. I fell asleep at Sasuke's... But it was completely by accident! Eating cupcakes tires people, but I doubted Kylie would think about it like that.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" She hollered, standing on her knees on the couch with a shocked expression on her face.

I groaned. "I thought you said Mitchell and Josh were sleeping," I said flatly.

"They are, but they'll love to hear about this! You really slept over at the house of THE Sasuke Uchiha!?" She asked, grinning madly at me.

"It wasn't exactly sleeping over. We were watching movies, and I fell asleep, but I woke up half an hour ago," I explained, finishing my water. "Then I headed back here."

"So!? Wait... Why were you in his house in the first place?" She asked, her eye twitching.

"It was his birthday," I explained.

"Ooh... So he let you spend the day with him on his birthday, even with all those rabid fan girls outside? It's so cute!" She squealed, jumping up and down excitedly.