Confessions To The Uchiha

Minxie's POV

I hate people now. They ask too many questions, say things that spark memories in me... And I now suddenly remembered that I have a big mouth. And the big mouthed part of me just HAD to kick in when loneliness was the focus.

I never told anyone about my parents. My real parents, the ones who brought me into the world, they didn't want me. They never wanted me. And you know what's ironic? They had a son, two years later, and he was a spoiled brat. They loved him, but not me. They called me a 'mistake.'

The only reason they kept me around was because I worked like a personal servant to them. I did everything: Watching that evil little boy I had for a brother, doing laundry, washing the dishes... Everything. While they just sat back and lounged, like there was no tomorrow.

I hated them. I still do. You have no idea how glad I was when they gave me up. See, they told me that after 8 years, they just got sick of me and needed me off their hands. So they gave me up and put me in foster care.

My life might've seemed picture perfect when I woke up that morning in Veronica and Matt's house, but it's not. It never was. In the ninja world, I finally belong somewhere. No one tells me that they don't want me. I have friends. I even have a family, you could say.

It's funny how there are moments in life when you're just smacked in the face, isn't it? Oddly... I don't blame Inari for what he said. He doesn't know me, because I'm sure that if he did, he wouldn't have said any of that.

I know what you're thinking. Minxie, the sarcastic, blunt, outspoken ninja actually didn't yell Inari? Gasp! Yeah, I can't believe it either. Sigh...

"You're really slow, you know that? If I was an enemy ninja, I would've killed you by now." I sighed at the familiar cool voice.

"Well, why don't you? I feel like crap now, anyway..." I muttered. Sasuke walked over to me, syncing into step with me easily after eyeing me weirdly for my comment. "Oh, relax. I'm not suicidal... I just hate everything now. Nice, isn't it?"

"...You didn't tell anyone about it." He said. Well, he's straight-to-the-point.

"Can you blame me?" I asked, sighing.

"... No, I can't. I wouldn't say anything about it, either, if I was you."

"If this was any other moment, I'd be celebrating that you finally agree with me on something."

He chuckled. "Well, it won't happen again anytime soon, so... Savor it."

"That's my line... And then I'll just have to try extra hard to be right."

He smirked, but then grew serious. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really... Should I?" I was surprised at how quiet I sounded.

He scoffed. "Minxie, it's your decision. I won't pry. It's up to you."