The Takeda Clan's Heirloom

Hey, my wonderful readers! So, lillady2736 made me this amazing photoshopped image of Minxie... AND I LOVED IT! IT'S ON THE SIDE, AND IT LOOKS AMAZING <3

So... This chapter was created in honor of her! YOU ROCK, LILLADY2736! & YOU ALSO INSPIRED ME TO USE CAPS! WOO! 

Enjoy the story! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Story Start::

Three hours passed in the house, and by that time, Mitchell and Naruto had stopped fighting. Naruto then went along to complain about this Pervy Sage guy he met, and I think you can tell that I'm sort of afraid to meet him. He might know Orochimaru, the world-class pedophile, and that is very, very bad.

Mitchell thinks we should keep up this whole boyfriend/girlfriend charade, but I still think it's a bad idea. However, knowing Ino and Sakura, the whole world already knows about it, so we might as well just keep it up. I agreed to going along with it, but he better not expect anything more from me besides a hug or a kiss on the cheek.

Isn't it ironic that my first boyfriend is a pretend one?

Anyway, Naruto left the house all bummed out that I had a boyfriend, and I didn't understand why, but I let him. I promised to go out with him for ramen later on that night, though, and his move instantly improved.

Kylie, Josh, and Mitchell all decided to go shopping with their pajamas on... And I really didn't care. I put on my ninja outfit, though, like I always did. We made our way to the clothing store, making sure no fangirls saw us, and started browsing for clothes.

I, in reality, just stood there, leaning against a wall and waiting for them to finish. Shopping and I don't mix. Especially not shopping with Kylie.

"Minxie!" I turned around and saw Tenten running over to me, smiling. "Hey!"

"Hey, Tenten," I said, smiling back.

"I haven't seen you in a while! What brings you here? You hate shopping," She said.

"Yeah, that's true... But my friends needed to shop for clothes," I explained.

"And ninja weapons?" She inquired.

"No... Why?" I asked, alarm in my voice. If any of them found sharp objects... Holy lord.

"Well, the two guys are in the weapons section," She said.

"They're WHERE!? HOLY FUDGE! I'LL BE BACK!" I said, dashing over to the weapons section of the store. Mitchell and Josh each had kunai in their hands, grinning at each other.

"Eek! Put the sharp things down carefully, both of you!" I commanded.

"You handle sharp things," Josh pointed out.

"That's because I'm qualified," I retorted, tapping my ninja headband.

"Well... Maybe we should get qualified, too," Mitchell suggested.

"Huh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They're right! We should become ninja," Kylie said, appearing from behind the wall filled with katanas.

"But... Why?" I asked, eye twitching.

"Minx, you've got to train for the Third Exam. You aren't always going to be around to protect us if there's an attack, and from the looks of it, we're going to be here for a while. So, us becoming ninja is the only logical solution," Josh explained.

I thought about that for a second. "I guess you're right. We'll go to the Hokage once we finish shopping, and we'll see if the three of you can become ninja."