Neji vs. Hinata

Okay, so... One of you asked for a picture of Mitchell, and hopefully, you'll be able to see it on the side! ANDDDD... Another one of you said I should add Youtube Videos in for the songs on Minxie's Ipod, and I thought that was a great idea, so hopefully, there'll be a video to Pieces by Sum 41 on the side as well! Hope you enjoy ^.^

OHHHH! I'll also be putting up a picture of Minxie sometime soon... Maybe even in this chapter, if it lets me. And one of Kylie and Josh, too...

Anyway! On with the story! Enjoy my peoples! :D <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Story Start::

Ten minutes into the battle, Neji was STILL talking. Really, he's my friend and all, but being Hinata, I would've shut him up a long time ago.

I'll admit it. Neji's a tad harsh.

No, wait, he's terrible. Hinata was on the verge of crying, and he had only spoken to her. I could only imagine what would happen when they actually fought.

But then came my best friend and his big mouth...

"Idiot! You can't decide someone's destiny for them! Hinata, beat this jerk up! Or at least snap back at him! I'm not the one fighting him and I'm pissed off!" Naruto barked, his voice echoing throught the stadium's walls.

Neji rolled his eyes at the hyperactive ninja, turning back to his shy cousin. "So you're not going to withdraw? Then how this match ends is not my fault."

"I'm... I'm done running away!" Hinata said, activating her Byakugan. Both Hyuga got into their stances, looking identical.

"It's the same style... The Hyuga style of fighting," Lee said, noticing the raised eyebrows of my team and my other friends.

"What's that?" Sakura asked, taking time away from flirting with Mitchell to actually ask a question. I told you I brought him to his death sentence.

"It's the strongest form of Taijutsu. Remember when I said that the strongest genin was a member of my own team? The genin I was referring to... Is Neji Hyuga!" He replied in a dramatic voice.

"Oh, boohoo, why must you get all dramatic for?" Mitchell asked bluntly. Sakura and Ino giggled like retards, and his eye twitched at them.

"You shut up!" I said, flicking his ear. Honestly, I didn't find the need for all the dramatic voices and introductions... But Lee was my friend, and he was known for his 'youthful' introductions.

Neji and Hinata started fighting using the Hyuga form of battle, pushing each other as they tried to nail each other's Keirakukei, or chakra network.

Lee went off into an explanation about how their Byakugan could see both the Keirakukei and the Tenketsu of their opponents. I knew that already, so I drowned it out.

What I didn't expect was Neji to have already hit all of the Tenketsu, or chakra points, in Hinata's body. She coughed up blood, and he knocked her back a few feet easily.

"Lady Hinata... This is your unchangeable reality. You were meant to lose. Withdraw!" Neji said, but his cousin just wouldn't listen.

She stood up, wobbling slightly, and looked at him with determination in her eyes. "I... I never go back on my word... B-Because that's my shinobi way, t-too!"

Everyone's eyes widened at that. No doubt, she got that from my knuckle-headed best friend. She was always watching him... Freaky, but sort of...

Oh, who am I kidding? It's just freaky.