My Chakra Tail

A.N.- I just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who's reading this story... Thank you so much! Especially TBDBITL111111 ! Thank you, again, for all of your support! And hope you enjoy this chapter! ^.^ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Recap: My sensei sighed, but he kept his visible eye on me the whole time. "I don't know exactly how to say this, but... Minxie, you have a tail."

Story Start::

Kakashi's POV

No one said anything for a long while. That was probably because everyone was busy staring at Minxie's new tail. It was colored an emerald green, turning lighter green at the tip and flecked with gold in various places. It reminded me of the same bright gold that had surrounded her when she started glowing.

"Oh my god... This is gonna be an awkward question, but... Is my tail like... fluffy?" Minxie inquired, biting her lip. Figures she'd ask something like that, and not why she had the tail in the first place.

"No, it isn't... It looks more like a... Like a concentration of chakra," I answered, staring at it again. The tail in fact was just a huge concentration of chakra. But the thing was, normal chakra doesn't take its own form like that, and her tail took its own form. It took on the form of a cat tail... Or maybe a fox tail? It was hard to tell.

But I could tell that mix was glowing again. An emerald green chakra coat that was flecked with a lot of golden specks and that turned lighter in different places had surrounded her. But the strangest thing was that the chakra had taken on its own form, just as the tail did. On the sides of her head, her chakra had formed to make kitten ears that were a vibrant emerald green and gold.

Around her fingertips, the chakra had changed form again, making her look like she had green and gold claws. Every coating of chakra was bubbling slighty, as if it had a mind of its own. 

Her pupils had dilated slightly, and her irises were now flecked with gold. But it looked like in seconds, the gold would take over her entire iris, turning them completely golden. They looked like... Like a leopard's eyes.

"This... is... so... Awesome! And freaky! And... I want it to stop now! How do I get it to stop?" Minx asked, poking her bubbling chakra tail and running a finger along her now sharp kitten's teeth.

"Uh... I'm not exactly sure..." I muttered, and she sighed.

"Why is it that whenever I do something completely awesome and freaky like this no one knows how to get it to stop? I can't just stay like this... The last thing I need is Sasuke calling me a cat. He already calls me loser and idiot and dunce... All this is accomplishing is fueling his nickname supply!" She protested, putting her hands on her hips.

"Why... That's your reason!? Don't you think you should be worried about going out looking like that in public and what other people will say!?" Sakura yelled.

"You go out with your forehead, so... I don't see why I can't go out in public with a chakra tail," Minx said, shrugging. The pinkette fumed, glaring at her. "Um... I didn't mean that- No, wait, I did... Uh... Kakashi-sensei! How are we going to fix my, err... situation?"