The Chunin Exams: Pt. 2

"Did you guys hear someone scream?" Sakura inquired.

"Yeah... I wonder what happened," Naruto thought out loud.

"Well, they sure weren't screams of joy..." I muttered, sighing.

"Ugh... This place is creeping me out!" Sakura piped up.

"Just imagine that it's the Land of Gumdrops... See? The trees are cotton candy and... Is that a gumdrop?" I said, walking over to one of the round things on one of the trees. "NO! Holy chizz! It's a bug!" I jolted away from the tree in seconds. "So... Um... Don't eat the gumdrops... But you can eat them, Sakura. Go on ahead."

My team sweatdropped at me, and Sakura glared.

"It's not that big of a deal, girls... Ugh, I gotta take a leak," Naruto muttered. I facepalmed, and Sakura flipped out.

"Not in front of me, idiot! I'm a lady!" She barked, beating him senseless like always.

"A lady? Sure had me fooled..." I muttered, but, of course, she heard me. I hid behind Sasuke quickly, sticking my tongue out at her. "Ha! You can't touch me while I'm behind your idol!"

We waited in silence, Sakura glaring at me the whole time. Naruto finally came back and said, "What a relief!" Except... He wasn't Naruto. I mean, Naruto was right-handed... Right? And what about that cut from the proctor he got? Sure, I had healed it, but that didn't mean that it was perfect.

"Idiot! I thought I told you not to-" Sakura was caught off by Sasuke punching Naruto into a tree. I found that hilarious, but I couldn't laugh... Because I'd just sound sick-minded. 

"Sasuke! I appreciate the chilvalry, but you didn't have to smack him!" Sakura said, oblivious as always.

"What the hell was that!?" The fake Naruto exclaimed.

"Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke asked. Sakura stared at him, confused.

"You're wearing your shuriken throwing stars on your left leg, but the real Naruto is right-handed. Then there's the cut that you got from the proctor, which I healed. However, it did leave a mark," I explained, staring at the impostor straight on.

"Exactly. You're even worse at disguising yourself than the real Naruto," Sasuke finished.

"Heh... Forced me to come clean, eh?" The fake Naruto poofed into a guy with dark hair and a headband from the Mist. "Which one of you three has the scroll!?" None of us said anything. We just got into our fighting stances. "Well, then... Looks like I'll have to be direct!"

He charged for us, but Sasuke got to him quickly and made hand signs, doing some fire jutsu. I flinched at it, feeling myself back away. I always got squeamish around fire, since, well, my foster family had died in one.

I heard shouting, which sounded like Naruto, so I followed in its direction and saw... Naruto tied up and squirming on the ground. Oh, jeez... I sighed, jumping down to him. I pulled out a kunai and sliced the ropes, and he sat up quickly.

"Thanks, Minxie! That freak came out of nowhere and-"

"DUCK!" I said, diving onto him and making us roll to a bush. "Sasuke! Get the flip away from that branch!" I hissed, noticing the paper bomb attatched to it. But it was too late. Only Naruto and I got out of the explosion's way.

That impostor guy appeared behind Sasuke, but Naruto threw a kunai in his direction. Then, Sasuke attached a kunai with his chakra to his shoe and threw it in the enemy ninja's direction. He jumped up and stabbed the other ninja's arm, earning a gasp and a horrified stare from Sakura.