30. Gonna be Fine

Alexandra's *POV*

The rain that was drizzling quickly went away after awhile, making me relived that there wasn't going to be heavy rain or a storm. Rick had talked on and off on the walkie talkie back and forth with some girl who had took Carol and Maggie. I stood by Glenn's side, giving him words of comfort and make sure he's stay calm.

"She's gonna be fine." I said, standing in front of Glenn.

"Yeah, yeah." He said nervously.

"Hey," I took his hand. "She will be. This group," I looked around at everyone standing. "We're strong. Maggie and Carol are strong. We'll get them back." Glenn looked down and closed his eyes, letting a shaky breath out.

"I don't want anything to happen to her- the baby-"

"Hey, hey. Glenn. Look at me, look." He looked up slowly and stared at me, waiting for me to speak. "Maggie is going to be okay. The baby will be okay. You're going to be okay. We all are, and you need to keep believing that and right now, I'm not doing so good myself

after what happened last night but we can get through it together, right? Us best friends; we've been through a lot. But you'll be okay. We're going to see Maggie and Carol soon. So soon."

Glenn nodded his head, and dived in for a big hug. I closed my eyes after a minute and hugged back tighter, showing him that I cared.
-
The past hour or so went on, Rick occasionally talking to the woman on the other side of the walkie. We all stood together, half of us kept our weapons up at the bald headed guy, while the other half kept watch around the perimeter.

"I can see the look on your face." I said to Daryl.

"What?" He asked, squinting his eyes at me.

"That look you get when you're angry but also worried."

"Well I'm sure ain't happy." He snapped.

"No shit Daryl. You don't think I'm worried? Angry? You think I'm happy they got taken?"

"I just want Carol back- and Maggie." Daryl said, looking away.

"Okay." I said, looking away, ending the conversation. There was no need to argue, especially at a time like this. I don't know how I'm still standing after I killed two men. Maybe it's the people I'm standing with. The people who've been through a lot worse than me were making it easier to push pass through the fear...

I was trying to understand why none of these plans go smoothly or the way we want it to happen or even imagine. I realized just now, what Jesus said a couple of days ago; this is the next world.

--
A/N:

So sorry for the short chapter, it's because Sunday's previous episode didn't really have anything for me to make a chapter, but I had a little idea to write a short decent chapter involving what was going on with the group- which we didn't see in the episode.

Hope everyone still likes this chapter!
What do you all think? Comment here, your thoughts about this season and that episode!

I'm STILL deciding weather or not I want to do a third book with the 7th season, or end it and make a epilogue book(10 chapters) of what I think happens RIGHT after season 6 ends soon.... BUT I'm 90% sure I want to do a third book with the 7th season, just because of Negan.....! But I'll definitely let you all know when the last episode of this season airs (2 weeks? 3?) at an end of a chapter to just look out.

I update (sometimes Thursday) Fri, Saturday and sometimes Sunday, but really late.

Vote! Comment! Follow!
Thanks!
Xoxo