19. Nowhere To Go

Alexandra's *POV*

After talking with Ryan about everything that's going on, I wanted to go find Maggie and talked to her to see how she was. Instead, I seen Rick with Tobin, standing around working on securing the walls. Before calling to them, my eyes caught someone on a rope, hanging over the herd, going towards the bell tower.

"Rick!" I yelled out. Rick and Tobin looked at me. "Look! I think it's Spencer!" Rick looked towards where I was pointing and ran over, climbing up try ladder.

"We should help shouldn't we?" Tobin said, asking me worriedly.

"Yeah." I breathed, and we ran off to follow where Rick was heading. I climbed the ladder, Tobin following behind.

"Spencer!" Rick yelled. "Get back here now!"

"Spencer!" I yelled. seconds later, Spencer's body dropped, leaving him hanging.

"Go! Keep moving!" Rick yelled.

"What are you crazy?!" I said. Before I could say anything else, the rope snapped, causing him fall to ground on walkers. "Shit! Spencer!"

"Get up!" Rick yelled. Gun shots started going off. I looked to our right and saw Tara off the edge of the wall, firing shots at the walkers.

"Help me!" Rick said, as he pulled the pope. I got behind him and started pulling as well, to help get Spencer back. Tobin was getting ready on the side to help pull Spencer up.

I couldn't pull any longer, making myself let go of he rope and tripping backwards, and bumping into someone. I turned around and saw Morgan, and feeling his hand on my back to help me not fall. Morgan rushed over to the rope and Rick and pulled Spencer up and over the wall.

"Tara! You almost died for one of these people!" Rick yelled out, where she was standings with Michonne.

"What?" she said.

"What the hell were you doing?!"

"Rick..." I said. We all watched Tara give Rick the finger and turn away.

"Lost a damn shoe. Crap." Spencer said, as he sat down.

"You almost died, and you're worried about a damn shoe?!" I said.

"What was that?" Rick asked angrily.

"I was trying to help. I wanted to get the car and draw them away." He answered.

"You ever make a climb like that before?" He asked. "You want to help? Don't make us come running to save you. You got an idea, you come to me."

"Would you have listened to me?" Spencer asked, leaving all of us quiet.

"Rick, come on." I nudged his arm, wanting him to leave and go calm down somewhere.
-
"Hey, you seen Denise?" I turned around from working with Rick and Tobin and saw Tara standing there.

"No." Rick said.

"No, sorry." I said.

"I'll be right back." Rick said, and walked off to go talk to Tara.