28. Flashing

This is a (short) chapter! (Very, short but you'll like it!)

Alexandra's *POV*

1 months ago; after the herd of walkers.

It was great to have everyone okay again- alive and back home in Alexandria. Thank goodness that none of us needed to go on anymore runs for awhile since we were pretty much all stocked up. But of course, Daryl didn't want to be all 'cooped' up in the town. Instead, he dragged me out into the woods for walks and hunting.

Without his crossbow, he used his knife. I used mine as well, but always brought our guns with us, just in case there was one too many walkers, walking around out there with us.

One of the days we went out, wasn't really hunting- which will definitely make it one of the most memorable moments having with Daryl Dixon.

"Okay, we were just out here yesterday and found nothing. What are we doing back out here? Oh and might I add this is the third time in a row this week." I said, walking behind Daryl.

"We're out here because," he stopped and turned around to look at me. "You need to learn how to defend yourself and fight back, without your knife and your gun."

"We couldn't do this inside a safe gated community?" I laughed. "Oh wait, was this just an excuse to get me alone?"

"You talk so much."

"You love it." I said.

"I do." He smiled. "Okay, now do you want to learn or not?"

"Eh, why today? Can't we do it tomorrow? I'd rather do other things." I smiled, after complaining- which I seem to always do. "I want to learn, I do- especially from you, but today? It's not that nice out-"

"Okay, okay. What do you want to do?" He asked, stepping forward and dropping down our stuff.

"I don't know... Not much to do in a world like this." I smiled.

"I can think of some things." He said, walking closer up to me.

"Really now?"

"Mhm." He mumbled.

"Here? In the woods?" I laughed.

I took a step toward him, wrapping my arms around his neck and staring at him. Daryl then placed his hands on my waist. "What about the walkers, hm?"

"We won't be too long." He laughed. I let go and placed my hands beside his face, leaning in to kiss him slightly and pulling back slowly.

"You're a tease."

"I know." I smiled. Then, I felt him roughly kiss me. I moved my hands off his face and grasped his neck, and his hair. His hands dug into my waist, leading me backwards. My back made contact with a tree, making me jump in surprise. I laughed into the kiss as Daryl hummed in response.

Hands made their way down right at my butt, squeezing it, and roughly picking me up, signaling for me to wrap my legs around his lower back. I pulled my head away and tried to catch my breath, as well as Daryl.

"Gosh, I love you." I said, then going to kiss his neck, and behind his ear. I heard him moan, making me smile. I kissed along his jaw, chin and then back to his lips.

From then on, the only sounds that could be heard is our moans, and some dirty talk that happened between us.
-
"That went longer than I thought." I said, shaking my shirt off from the dirt and putting it back on. "Okay, so back to home?"

"Hm. I'm exhausted." Daryl said.

"I wonder why..." I kissed his cheek as he picked up the bag and started walking with me. "It's been good these past month. After what happened, I have a feeling everything is going to go smoothly. I mean, it already has for this long."

"Don't jinx it." Daryl said.

"I'm not," I pushed him in the shoulder as I smiled. "I'm just simply stated that everything seems fine. That we're all going to be okay." Daryl grabbed my hand- which is how he responded, as we continued to walk back to Alexandria.

--
A/N:

Just a little cute filler chapter, but I have been wanting to write a chapter like this for awhile, but didn't know where and how I would put it into the storyline, so I thought "what better place for it, is in the two months of the two months later on that episode a couple episodes ago. Lol

Did NOT go into full detail with smut because I know I'll automatically fail at it.

So yeah, vote! Comment!! Follow!

Thanksxoxo ❤️