6- Warehouse

Alexandra's *POV*

"Hey, where you going?" I asked Daryl, while walking towards him.

"Heading out." He said, squinting his eyes more than he normally does.

"Alone?"

"Nah, with Aaron. The job, remember?" Daryl said.

"Oh yeah, right." I smiled at him.

"You shouldn't worry." Daryl spoke, as we began walking towards the exit/entrance of Alexandria. "I could handle myself."

"I know you can, Daryl." I said. "You just never know... Especially in this world now."

"Alright then," Daryl mumbled, as we reached Aaron standing by the gates.

"We won't be gone too long." Aaron smiled.

"Good luck out there." I said to Daryl, while hugging him. He hugged back loosely, then, I softly placed a kiss on his cheek, then stepped back.

"Thanks. You too. Stay safe." Daryl mumbled. "See ya." He said.

"See you." I responded, watching both of them leave, and Spencer closing the metal doors of Alexandria.

"Making more cookies Carol?" I asked, catching up with her as Rick went the other direction.

"Funny. And no, I think I'm just going to the pantry to help out." She said.

"Alright." I laughed. "I'll catch you later. Going on a run today." She nodded as I went off to go find Glenn and the rest of them to head out on a run.

"Oh just take the damn gun, Eugene." I said, as I heard him, Noah and Aiden talking about the gun.

"The shit will be right." Eugene spoke. "I will install said shit. Then the grid will be fully operational again." Noah pushed the gun into his chest, insisting he better take the gun.

"Ready for today?" Glenn asked, as I walked towards the van.

"I can hope so. If Nicholas or Aiden screws up, I'm done with this job."

Glenn laughed, "You're not going to quit this job. What would I do without my best friend?"

"True. But you'll still have Tara and Noah."

"True." Glenn walked away to do whatever he was going to pack up the van, as I stood there waiting to leave.

"Not gonna help?" Aiden asked.

"Looks like you all have it covered." I said.

"Yeah, whatever." He walked away.

"Okay." I laughed to myself. I saw Glenn and Maggie talking and then they kissed. I smiled, remembering Daryl and I's kiss last night. I wish that's how we said good bye earlier, but I guess it's because I know that everything will be okay.... Eventually.

"Daylights burning. Let's go!" Aiden yelled, as he got into the front seat of the van. I smiled at Maggie and waited at the doors of the van for Glenn to hop in with me.