"Whatever you loser"

"Don't be all pouty" She kisses my cheek.

"Come on Baby" I stand up from the bed, pulling her with me. We walk to the elevator and to the elevator taking it to the bottom floor and walking to my car, driving to the mall. We get out and walk inside, my hand sliding into Rowans.

"Where to first Baby?" I ask, kissing her cheek.

"I don't know" She shrugs "This mall is fucking huge"

"Let's go get a pair of shoes" I drag her to a shoe shop that caught my eye. I look at the large collection of shoes in awe, though I have nearly all of them.

"Stop biting your fingers" Rowan smacks my hand from my mouth as I absentmindedly chew on my fingers.

"Sorry"

"See anything you like?"

"Not anything I don't already have" I shrug, and she scoffs.

"You even sound like a rich person" She pulls me from the store and I laugh. She pulls me into a Forever 21, looking over the clothing.

"Aw, these are cute" She looks at the bathing suit "But it's January"

"That's probably why they're on sale" I shrug, and she nods in agreement.

"Stop biting your fingers" She says again, pulling my hand from my mouth.

"Sorry" I mumble, tucking my hand into my pocket.

"Oh wow, look at that" She gushes, running off to a jewelry store "Its so pretty" She basically smushes her face against the glass of the window.

"Do you want it?"

"No"

"Don't lie"

"If it keeps you from buying it for me, I'll lie" She turns around "You've spent too much on me in the past two weeks"

"No I haven't" I shake my head.

"I know how much the watch was" She places a hand on her hip "You're lucky I don't smack the shit out of you"

"You love it though" I shrug, and she rolls her eyes playfully. We continue to walk around the mall, occasionally stopping in stores.

"Ew, is that really what I look like today?" She stops in front of a mirror, and I snort.

"That's what you look like everyday"

"Wow, that's mean" She rolls her eyes "Take a picture with me anyways though" She pulls out my phone, opening snapchat.

"Already addicted I see" I chuckle, and she puts her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up, it's your phone" She rolls her eyes. I wrap my arm around her, while the other rests on the railing and she slides her hand into mine. I kiss her neck as she snaps a picture, typing in a caption and posting it to my story.

"We're so cute it's not even funny" She giggles, handing my phone back to me "But if you don't keep those fingers out of your mouths we'll look funny" She rolls her eyes "Great, you're bleeding" She huffs, reaching into her pocket and pulling out ...

"We're so cute it's not even funny" She giggles, handing my phone back to me "But if you don't keep those fingers out of your mouths we'll look funny" She rolls her eyes "Great, you're bleeding" She huffs, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a band-aid.

"What?" I ask as she wraps a band-aid around my finger.

"You always make yourself bleed, so I started carrying them around" She shrugs, kissing my finger.

"You are fucking adorable" I chuckle, leaning in to kiss her lips softly.

"Shit, I know" She flips her hair over her shoulder and I laugh.

"You two are so cute" Two girls come up to us, giggling to themselves.

"Thank you" I smile, wrapping an arm around Rowans shoulders.

"Can my friend and I get a picture with you?" One of them asks.

"Yeah sure" I nod.

"I can take it if you'd like..." Rowan trails off.

"But, we want you in it" The other girl says.

"Oh" She says quietly, and I kiss her temple. The girls ask someone else to take our picture, and once they do she thanks them and tweets the picture.

"Thank you guys so much"

"No problem" I smile, and they wave before walking off. I scroll through Twitter and quote the picture, adding my own tweet.

@austinmahone: When your loser starts making friends😂💘

"You're an ass" She rolls her eyes, looking at my phone.

"Be quiet loser" I chuckle, kissing her cheek.

"So, now can we leave for the basketball game?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I love you all
The basketball game will be next chapter after a long ass wait

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo