Love is real 10

I wanted to pull away from him, but instead, I breathed out a sigh and pushed my fingers through his hair. It was so soft and curly. He brought his hand to my back and pulled me to him. His heated hand travelled down my back until it got to my buttocks. I shuddered with excitement just as his hand clasp around it. He pulled his hand upward, pulling my shirt in the process and touched my flesh beneath the shirt I was wearing.

I suckled in a deep breath and pressed closer to him. Being in his hands felt natural and so good. He groaned and pulled his hand upward to cradle my cheek.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered against my mouth, clasping my shoulder and backing me up against the wall. He came forward quickly and pushed the shirt over my head, leaving me with only my bra on. From my head to my waist. Before I could see his expression, he bent forward until his body was pinning mine against the wall. I closed my eyes and waited to feel his lips on mine. I could feel his emerald eyes all over my body: my face, down to my neck and over my exposed chest to my belly. His head lowered and he placed his lips over mine.

As his lips covered mine again and as his hands started touching me from my neck to my chest and breast then downward, thought of the first night Philips and I had made love started coming to me. I had enjoyed the love making that night just as I was enjoying it now. But when it got to when I remembered Uncle Richard...

The thought of Uncle Richard made me push Andrew away from me. What was I thinking? My Uncle had raped me and released inside me. I allowed Philips to make love to me and now I was giving myself to Andrew? When did I become a prostitute?

I opened my eyes just to find myself looking into the strange look on Andrew's face.

"Are you okay?" His voice was husky.

"No, Andrew." I managed to say. "I think the best thing for us is to stay away from each other." I bent down quickly and picked my shirt.

"Farah." I pushed my door open and ran inside, locking it from behind, before he could say another word. "Farah." I jerked back in fright when I heard my name. I ran to the bed, jumped into it and placed the pillow over my head. "Farah, we need to talk." He paused and continued to talk. "We need to stop pretending like nothing is happening between us. Just come and open this door, please." I stayed on my bed trying hard not to cry. He banged on the door. "Farah."

"Just go." I shouted and laid my head on the pillow. I waited for a few minutes until I was sure he was no longer at the door.

I needed to put an end to all of this madness. And that was exactly what I did.

* * * * *

As much as I wanted to leave Philips house, I couldn't leave because there was nowhere to go. But from that day, I continue to avoid Andrew. I didn't let Philips touch me again.

It was two months later that I discovered I was pregnant.

I was in my room still sleeping from a good night rest when suddenly, I started feeling nausea and ran out of my room and into the bathroom. Sarah saw me that day and took care of me. She later took me to the hospital when I refused to eat and continue to vomit the little I was forced to eat.

Philips to stayed with me that day and even Andrew came to check on me. They later decided to take me to the hospital the next day.

Andrew took us in his car. Immediately I told the doctor about my condition, he looked at me more closely and started asking questions about the last time I menstrated, if I was having sex, if I was sleeping most of the time or feeling exhausted. All my answers were yes except that I only had sex once.

He later told me that he needed to test my urine. Even though it was Sarah that was with me while Andrew and Philips waited outside, it was so embarrassing. We were told to stay at the reception for the result.

I was with Andrew, Sarah and Philips when the doctor came towards us with a smile on his face.

"Miss Randolph." The rest and I stood as he made his way towards us. I smiled up at him as he extended his hand for a hand shake. He shook my hand gently. "Congratulations, you are two months pregnant." The smile vanished from my face and glared at him with wide eyes.

"This is a mistake doctor, you can't be seri..."

"Are you not happy?" The doctor asked, furrowing his brow.

"Of course we are happy." Philips replied hugging me from behind. "Thank you doc. I'm very grateful."

"You are welcome." The doctor replied before placing an envelope in my hand. "One more thing." The doctor said, looking serious. "If you really want to keep this child, then be very careful with what you do these days. Don't have sex for now until you are eight to nine months old. It is for the baby. Try not to think always. Eat good food and sleep very well. If you can do all these, then everything will be fine." I nodded and smiled bitterly.

"Thank you very much doc." Philips said. "We'll make sure she do all that." We left later.