"Sorry." I didnt let him respond beause my lips were already on his again. He broke the kiss looked deep into my eyes and all I saw something else held in them. Love. 

"Are you sure baby?"

Id made my desision, so I nodded and he started to cover me in kisses.. He took my towel off slowly like he was teasing me but at the same time was marviling at my body. All that was in his eyes was adoration. Soon that was gone and was replaced by hunger.

(((((BRODYS P.O.V))))

She wanted me. Not my wolf Me. I pulled her towel down slowly and couldnt help but stare at her body. I am so lucky to have this beautiful creature of heaven as mine. I started to kiss her chest. I wrapped my arms around her,making her arch into me. She moaned and that was even more of a turn on.

"stop teasing me" I looked at her and smiled. she put her hands under my shirt and traced my chest with her fingertips. She's driving me crazy, I needed her now!

She pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. Her hands traveled down till the got to my pants and she started to undo then. I grabbed her hands ad she whimpered.

 "Not yet baby." I new she was in pain, thats what happenens when mates don't mate for so long, but ill be taking her pain away soon. I will hurt her as little as I can and that means making sure she is ready.She nodded and I coninued to kiss her, her body was just so soft I couldnt get enough of it. She let out another one of her sexy moans and I nearly lost control! My hands traveled down her amazing body till I was at her core I started to rub her and she moaned more. I put in one finger then another and started to pump them in and out. She grabbed onto the sheets, moaning even louder, I can't hold back much longer.I pumped faster and soon her core clenched around my fingers and she climaxed. I can't wait any longer! She layed back on the bed panting I took my fingers out of her and then moved to my jeans. I pulled them off along with my boxers. She looked down and gasped.

(((Alexis (lexis) p.o.v))))

I looked down and he was huge. Oh god this is gonna hurt...Its not going to fit!

"Brody! That will not fit!"

"Shh. Baby were made for each other."

 He spread my legs apart and poked at my core. "Lexi baby are you sure?" I nodded and he slowly slid inside. Oh.my.god! I couldn't help the screams! It was so painful, and I could see it hurt Brody to see that he was causing me pain. To show him it was what I wanted I leant us and kissed him. I know he was holding back, that he was being gentle and I could see how hard that was. Soon the pain went and all that came was pleasure. 

I let out a moan as he started to make a rhythm he was still going slow for my benefit. "Brody.. Harder, don't hold back" I moaned as he kissed me and started going harder and faster. I moaned louder and louder. God he felt good, this was what I was missing!?It still wasnt enought, I needed more of him.

"Brody!...I need...more." He grabbed one of my legs lifting it making him go deeper. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades and let out a moan, I couldn't help but scream his name which made him go harder still. He kissed me rough on the lips and we both came at the same time. He looked deep into my eyes, placed one of his hands onto my cheek. "I love you so much." I knew then that I made the right desision.

Brody's P.O.V

That was amazing, more than amazing I couldn't descibe it. It was...magical. I just kissed her, keeping her connected to me for as long as possible. I could see that she was shattered so I slowly pulled out still being rock hard. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me. I could feel her arousal but she needed to rest. It took all my strength to pull back. "Baby, you need to rest, you need to relax or your be in alot of pain tomorrow." She sighed but it turned into a yawn. I wrapped her in my arms breathing in her scent which was now mixed with mine. When she wakes she will find out the changes once being mated. But I know she can handle it. She now is mine, completely. Im the happiest being alive right now. Now noone can take her away from me.