I Know What She Is

Začať od začiatku

I'm completely terrible at this class, mostly because I haven't went to school in over 300 years.

"Um..." I said as I looked down at my book.

I flipped through the pages frantically.

"Do you ever know the answers?" Coach asked making some students laugh.

"Coach I bet you don't know half the answers to the questions you ask." I said causing the class to go 'oh' and 'damn.'

"You wanna be smart with me? Okay. Detention after school." Coach said sternly.

"Don't you have a scrimmage game after school?" I asked.

"Alright smart ass. Now you get to sit out there and watch the game." Coach said feeling like he accomplished something.

"Wow what a great punishment." I mumbled quietly making Scott and Stiles laugh.

I guess Coach didn't know that I already planned on going to the game.

~

When school ended, I headed towards the field and sat on the bleachers next to Malia.

"Hey." Malia said with a smile.

"Hi." I said as Lydia and Allison showed up.

"Hey Nikki I wanted to talk to you." Allison said while she sat down next to me.

"What's up?" I asked with a smile.

"Why have you been ignoring me all week?" Allison asked.

"Sorry I've been super busy lately. You know with catching up in school and all that." I lied. 

Yeah it has nothing to do with you being an Argent.

"Are you busy today? I still haven't found my dress for the dance tomorrow?" Allison asked, I could smell the hope on her.

Gosh I can't bail on her anymore.

"I'm all yours." I said making her smile.

"I'm coming too...you two need a fashionista's point of view." Lydia said with a smirk.

Terrific.

~

The game ended and Coach made me stay after to clean up as my "punishment." 

Little does he know that after he left I compelled a few of his players to clean the field up for me.

"What about this one?" Allison asked as she walked out of the dressing room with a dark blue dress on.

"I like it." I said making her smile.

"Honey blue is not your color. Next." Lydia said while looking back at the rack of dresses.

"We should've left her in the car." I mouthed to Allison making her smile as she headed back into the dressing room. 

She came back out moments later with a silver dress on.