Hostages

It's currently 2 in the morning and I'm with Scott and Stiles at the police station.

Honestly I wouldn't be mad about being here if it weren't for me being wet from jumping into the pool to save Matt.

"So this kid is really the killer?" Mr. Stilinski asked with a confused look on his face after Stiles told him about Matt.

"Yeah." Stiles said sternly.

"No." His dad said unconvinced.

"Yes."

"No."

They went back and forth as I shivered in the blanket that I was given to try and stay warm but it wasn't working.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles said kinda annoyed that his dad wouldn't believe us.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris's class." Mr. Stilinski said making me think.

Harris's class?

Then why was my mom killed?

It makes no sense.

Why would Matt want to kill my mom if he is going after people from Harris's class?

"Alright, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against Harris?" Stiles asked.

God this boy is good at investigations.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges, but that doesn't prove anything." His dad said making me smile.

Stiles has him right where we want him.

"H-" Stiles began only to be cut off by his dad.

"Scott, Nikki, do you believe this?" He asked causing me to look at Scott.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you gotta just trust us." Scott said as I nodded in agreement.

"We know it's Matt." I added making Mr. Stilinski swipe his hand downwards across his face.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles said making his dad start to believe us.

"Alright, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" Mr. Stilinski asked confused on how a 16 year old boy killed so many people on his own.

I'm not sure if he would believe us about the supernatural world.

Maybe one day but I highly doubt it.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years." Stiles said making all of us look at him weirdly.

Where is he going with this?

"Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris have one?" Stiles asked making me roll my eyes.

No where.

That's where he was going with this.

Absolutely no where.

"What do you want me to do?" Mr. Stilinski asked confused.