The Vault

"Hey it's time to wake up. Guys. Guys!" Mr. Stilinski said causing us all to wake up.

Why the hell am I in Stiles's bed?

Oh yeah, we were all trying to find research on the vault and how to get in.

"I got to get to work. You three get to school." Sheriff Stilinski said as I put my head in my hands to tired to even lift it.

"Dad! Heather?" Stiles asked.

"No, nothing yet." Mr. Stilinski said in a sincere tone before leaving.

"Ten hours and nothing." Stiles said as I got out of his bed.

"We're going to find something." Scott said while standing up from the chair he was sleeping in.

"Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead and Boyd any less about-to-be-dead." Stiles said sternly.

"We still have time." Scott said as I pulled my hair up in a ponytail.

"Is this whole, like, "remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster" thing a part of the "be a better Scott McCall" program?" Stiles asked.

"Uh, not if it doesn't work." Scott said.

"No, it works..." Stiles trailed off.

"Dad! Dad!" Stiles shouted as he ran after his dad.

I guess he has an idea.

~

"I'm here." I said as I entered Derek's apartment.

"Perfect timing." Stiles said as I shut the door behind me.

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked while I walked over towards the boys.

"Yes, but barely, and they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking a diamond bit-" Stiles said but Derek cut him off.

"Forget the drill." Derek said causing Stiles to look at him.

"Sorry?" Stiles asked confused.

"If I go in first, how much space do I got." Derek asked.

"What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asked making Derek smirk.

"Yes, Stiles, I'm going to punch through the wall." Derek said not letting his smirk drop.

"Okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there. Don't be scared. Big bad wolf-" Stiles grabbed Derek's arm bringing it up to see Derek's fist. "Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?-" Stiles held his hand up, three inches away from Derek's fist. "That's maybe 3 inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co-" Stiles was saying but he got cut off by Derek punching his hand real hard making Stiles stumble back hitting his elbow on the table.

"Okay, he can do it." Stiles said in pain as he rubbed his hand.

"I'll get through the wall. Who's following me down?" Derek asked as he looked around at Scott, Peter, and I.

"Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds for yourself." Peter said as he walked down the spiral staircase.

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek asked.

"One of them is already dead." Peter said while walking towards Derek.