Please Don't Leave Me

A\N: I'm not 100% sure on what happens in the episodes. I remember the concept but I don't know it step by step so if I don't write my story 100% accurate to the show I'm sorry. I am only looking at the scripts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran around Beacon Hills looking for Stiles's dad for the past hour.

It was impossible to catch a scent because of the thunderstorm.

No scent can get passed the fresh rain so it was no use to be looking but I still am.

That's when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked out of breath.

"We have a big problem." Scott said before I heard a loud roar.

I quickly hung up and ran to the hospital in 2 seconds flat.

I stopped at the front doors and normally ran into the hospital that was being evacuated because of the storm.

Then I got stopped by Scott's mom.

"Why are you here? What's happening?" She asked in a panic.

"You need to get everyone out of here as quickly as possible. I think things are about to get really bad." I said before I heard a loud crash causing the lights to flicker.

"Okay go help them." Mrs. McCall said while I ran past her towards the stairs.

I got to the floor they were keeping Cora at to see Scott, Peter, and Derek being thrown around like rag dolls by the combined Ethan and Aiden

"Hey!" I shouted causing Ethan and Aiden to look at me.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" I said before they roared.

I roared back before running at them only to get a face full of vervain, burning my body.

I gave Stiles and Peter time to get Cora but it also gave Jennifer time to escape.

I kicked Ethan and Aiden into the wall as I ran passed them behind the boys.

We ran down the hall when Stiles stopped.

"Stiles come on!" Derek shouted as we stopped at a door looking back at him.

Ethan and Aiden ran through the door just as Stiles swung the bat he was holding.

The bat broke into pieces over Ethan and Aiden's head causing Stiles's face to drop into a fearful look.

I ran over and grabbed the bat from Stiles as I kicked Ethan and Aiden causing them to stumble back before throwing the bat stabbing them in the stomach giving Stiles time to run.

Ethan and Aiden began charging at me when I looked up at the light getting an idea.

I jumped up pulling the light down smashing it into their face knocking them out.

I ran behind Stiles entering a room filled with medical supplies.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as he looked at the burns on my body.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said while feeling the burns start to heal.

"Are you too lovebirds done because we need to find a way to get out of here?" Peter asked sternly.