Human Sacrifices

On the roof of the school.

This is not how I expected to spend my night.

We got Chris Argent to come help us trap Boyd and Cora.

Never thought we would be working together.

"Do you see them?" Scott asked on the other end of the phone.

"Nothing yet." I said while looking around before hearing a thud behind me.

"Nikki what was that?" Scott asked as I snapped my head towards the noise.

There they were, Boyd and Cora growling at me.

"They're here." I said before hanging up.

"Okay, this might hurt." I said before Cora came charging at me.

She tried clawing at me but I grabbed her arm flipping her over my shoulder.

"Come on Cora, you're smart enough to know that I always win at stuff like this." I said as I looked at her.

That's when I felt someone grab the back of my shirt throwing me backwards.

As I flew threw the air I saw Boyd help Cora up before I flew off the building landing on top of Chris's car, denting it.

"Okay, that wasn't fare play." I said as I sat up while looking at Scott and Chris.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked as I nodded.

"They're too strong." Chris said.

"We need to get them inside." Scott said while I jumped off the car.

"I'll chase them towards the west doors. You two meet me over there." I said before jumping up to the roof. (A\N: Vampire power. I saw it on Vampire Diaries)

I landed with a loud boom catching Boyd's and Cora's attention.

"How about best two out of three?" I asked with a smirk as I flicked my claws out.

They both began to run away as I chased them towards the west doors.

They jumped down right as an arrow flew threw the air.

A huge flash went off blinding Boyd and Cora but not me...why?

The two ran into the school as I looked over to see Allison.

She looked at me with wide eyes before running off.

I jumped down ignoring the fact she was here before running after Boyd and Cora.

I lost sight of them before hearing Scott and Derek.

They were in the basement.

I ran towards their voices before soon finding them.

"Did it work?" I asked as they stood by the door out of breath.

"Yeah but someone's in there with Boyd and Cora." Scott said causing my eyes to widen.

"What do we do?" I asked while looking at Derek.

"Lock the door behind me." Derek said sternly.

"Are you out of your mind? They will rip you to shreds." I said.

"Well somebody has to go in." Scott said with wide eyes.

"I'll go." I said while walking to open the door but Derek stopped me.

"No. I'm going and that's final." Derek said as he went into the room.

This isn't going to end well.

~

Last night ended fine.

Derek was okay after spending the night in the hospital.

"Stiles I don't have time for this right now." I said as I hurried down the school hallway with my chemistry book in my hand studding for the test that is about to happen.

"Nikki can you just listen to me for five freaking seconds?" Stiles asked as he tried to keep up with my fast pace.

"Stiles if I don't ace this test I will be forced to spend my summer here, so it better be really important." I said while stopping in my tracks, slamming my book shut.

"It's about the killings, they aren't just random, there's a pattern." He said making me confused.

"So..." I trailed off waiting for him to get to the point.

"They're sacrifices...human sacrifices." He said.

This day just got a whole lot worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N
Thanks for reading, you guys are amazing. Please leave a comment on what you guys think. Don't forget to vote and share. Thank you.