A Naked Lydia Running in the Woods

{A Few Weeks Later}

I walked into the waiting room of the hospital to see Stiles sleeping on a set of chairs with a balloon that said 'Get Well' on it.

I came to see Lydia, once Peter left the hospital the other night he went and attacked her.

"Has he been here all morning?" I asked Mrs. McCall as she walked up to me.

"Try all weekend." Mrs. McCall said before walking down the hall.

"Stiles." I said while shaking him.

He started to make kissing noises.

"Oh god, what are you dreaming about?" I said as I sat down next to him grabbing his knee.

I shut my eyes and soon entered his dream.

"Why is he in my house?" I asked confused as I heard banging and things falling down.

The noise was coming from Malia's room.

"Please don't be doing what I think you are doing." I mumbled before opening the door to see Stiles and Malia quickly scramble to grab their clothes.

"I thought you said we were alone." Stiles said in a panic as they put their clothes on.

"Oh god no, my eyes are scarred forever." I said while covering my eyes before everything faded.

Stiles shot up quickly while my eyes shot open.

"Really?" I asked as he glared at me.

"Stay out of my dreams Nikki." He said sternly making me laugh.

"Come on let's get a snack from the vending machines. I need to get the vision of you and my sister having sex out of my head." I said while getting up causing him to glare at me.

He followed me down the hall to the vending machine.

I entered my money into the slot and hit the buttons I1(i 1) for a Reese's peanut butter cup.

The spiral holding the candy began to spin but the Reese's got stuck.

I groaned while dropping my head backwards.

"I got this." Stiles said while pushing me aside.

He banged on the glass but still nothing.

He then wrapped his arms around the machine and started to rock it back and forth.

Soon enough the machine fell causing us to jump back.

I looked at him before walking over to the machine.

I crouched down and lifted the machine up just enough to grabbed my Reese's.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically before dropping the machine back down.

I began to hear someone splashing water.

"Nikki are you okay?" Stiles asked before a loud scream filled my ears.

I dropped to the ground while bringing my hands to my ears trying to block out the painful scream.

The scream stopped and I looked up at Stiles.

"Lydia."

We ran to Lydia's room and into the bathroom to see an open window, the bathtub filled with water, and no Lydia.

Only a few seconds later I heard Lydia's scream echo in my head.

I quickly began to run out of the hospital and towards the woods.