A New Wolf in Town

I headed to the school early with Malia to watch the morning lacrosse practice.

Once we got to the bleachers a strong scent filled the air.

"Do you smell that?" I asked as we sat down.

"Yeah." She said while crinkling her nose.

I looked around at the players when I saw Scott and Stiles talking.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and began to listen to their conversation.

"Okay all you have to do is get them on the ground and then take a good whiff of them." Stiles said making me face palm.

"What?" Malia asked confused.

"The boys have a plan, this should be good." I said with a smirk as Coach got the boys to line up.

Let the games begin.

~

After the morning practice ended I went to class.

"So who's the new werewolf on the lacrosse team?" I whispered to Scott as I jotted down the notes from the board.

"Isaac Lahey." Scott said making my eyes widen a bit.

I never would have expected Isaac to be a werewolf.

The door opened and the Sheriff walked in.

"What's your dad doing here?" I asked Stiles.

"Isaac's dad died last night so they want to talk to people that know Isaac." Stiles said once Mr. Stilinski finished talking to Mr. Harris.

"Jackson can you go with the Sheriff to the principal's office?" Mr. Harris asked causing Jackson to get up and leave the room with Mr. Stilinski.

"We need to know what's going on." Scott said.

"How do we get out of class?" Stiles asked.

"Get in trouble." I said while rolling my eyes.

Stiles rolled up a piece of paper and threw it at Mr. Harris making me face palm.

"Who threw that?" Mr. Harris asked angrily. Scott and Stiles both pointed at each other making me laugh a bit.

Mr. Harris began writing them up and sent them to the principal's office.

~

Once school ended I met up with the boys.

"Allison's grandpa is the new principal." Stiles said making my jaw drop as we walked out the front doors of the school.

"Are you serious?" I asked as he nodded.

"What is Derek doing here?" Malia asked as I saw Derek and Scott in Derek's Camaro.

We all walked up to his car.

"Get in." Derek said to me making me confused.

Scott got out and I climbed into the back before Derek drove off.