It's Peter

"So what do we do with her?" Derek asked as I looked at the chained up Liz.

Derek had locked her up in my cellar.

"Here's a crazy idea, let me go." Liz said before struggling with the chains.

"You're right, it is crazy." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"So what do we do with her?" Scott asked.

"Can we just put a big weight on her ankle and throw her in a lake?" Malia asked causing me to glare at her.

"Right we don't kill." Malia mocked while rolling her eyes.

"I thought it was a great plan." Stiles said.

"We're not gonna kill her. We're going to fix her." I said making Liz scoff.

"So you are going to make me good? Never gonna happen." Liz said with a smirk.

"Okay then we will just go with plan B." I said.

"What's plan B?" Derek asked as I walked over to my families weapon cabinet.

I stuck my claws into the crevasses of our pack symbol and twisted it, opening up the room to our weapons and stuff.

"Woah." Stiles said impressed.

I pulled out a big weight ball with an ankles chain.

"Where is the nearest lake." I said with a smirk before dropping the ball.

"Yes finally we use one of my plans." Malia said with a huge smile.

"Okay fine I'll try and be good, but I don't know how." Liz said as she looked at the ground.

"It can't be that hard. Until we find a way to fix you, you'll have to stay here." I said sternly.

"Great." Liz mumbled.

I grabbed a wolfsbane needle from the weapons cabinet as the stone door shut behind us.

"Goodnight Liz." I said with a smirk as I injected the wolfsbane into her system making her fall asleep.

~

Derek, Stiles, and I were at Stiles's house working on finding the alpha.

"How do we even find the alpha?" Stiles asked as we looked through my supernatural books.

That's when I remembered.

"Didn't you say Allison got a text from Scott to meet you guys at the school?" I asked.

"Yeah but he didn't send her any text." Stiles said as I stood up grabbing his phone.

"I think we should make a little call." I said while scrolling through his contacts.

"Who are you going to call?" Derek asked as he grabbed a book before sitting down.

"Someone who has experience with tracking numbers." I said as the phone began ringing.

"What do you want Stiles?" Danny asked sternly.

"It's Nikki not Stiles. I need you to come over to Stiles's place." I said as I put Danny on speaker.

"Why?" He asked confused.