Protecting Derek

"Go back to school." Derek said as Isaac, Boyd, and I walked into his apartment.

"Well, actually, we can't. See Isaac, Boyd, and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." I said as I walked towards Derek.

"With what, brain damage?" Derek asked sarcastically.

"Well, I have a migraine, Boyd has the flu, and Isaac here has explosive diarrhea." I said causing Isaac's head to snap towards me.

"You told the school I had explosive diarrhea?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah because I kinda hate you still, so I decided to embarrass you." I said with a smirk.

"We're here to protect you." Boyd said changing the subject.

"You're here to protect me? Well, I'm in trouble then." Derek said.

"That's why I'm here in case their plan ends in disaster." I said intriguing Derek.

"What plan?" Derek asked.

"I thought about the time Gerard had Erica and I locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that, but on a bigger scale." Boyd explained.

~

We set up the trap with in an hour.

"In a pool of electrified water, it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb." Boyd said after we had set up the trap.

Derek's loft floor was covered with water as the electrical current traveled throughout the water.

We stood on a wooden plank waiting for Deucalion's pack.

"That's comforting." Derek said sarcastically.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming, and anyone who steps foot in here, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise." Isaac said.

"Especially someone who's barefoot." I added with a smile.

~

I sat on the wooden plank taping my nails on the plank before my phone started ringing.

"Who is it?" Derek asked as I pulled my phone out of my pocket looking at the caller ID.

"Scott." I said before answering.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I think Stiles and I found something." Scott answered as I stood up.

"Involving the sacrifices?" I asked causing the boys to look at me.

"Yeah." Scott answered.

"Hey Derek, shouldn't that light be on?" Isaac asked causing us all to look up at the light hanging from the ceiling.

It was off...

"Yeah." Derek answered.

"Nikki, what's going on?" Scott asked but I stayed quiet.

"What does it mean?" Isaac asked.

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek answered.

"What about the main-" Boyd began but the room went black.

"Nikki, tell me what's going on?" Scott asked as I heard footsteps.

"We have some uninvited guest." I said before hanging up.

"What do we do now?" Isaac asked as I put my phone back in my pocket

"We fight." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment because I love the feedback. Don't forget to vote and share, thank you.