The Right Guy

(A\N: Yes, I know this part of the show is in the boy's locker room but I'm making it in the hallway so I can have Nikki apart of the conversation.)

~

"I looked everywhere. It was like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott explained his situation last night.

"Okay, was he like...could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked frantically as we got to my locker.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all my clients. It's a new policy." Scott said sarcastically making me laugh as I opened my locker.

"I don't know if he was a virgin." Scott said while I shoved my PE clothes in my bag.

"Why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." I said before shutting my locker.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, and you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? You know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, today." Stiles panicked making me roll my eyes.

"Stiles relax, you know who else is a virgin? Me. And you don't see me panicking." I said causing the boys' eyes to widen.

"What?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aren't you like...old?" Stiles asked making me glare at him.

"So I maybe 684 years old, doesn't mean I'm gonna give my virginity away to some guy I don't love." I said sternly.

"So let me get this straight. You have been alive for about 700 years and you're still...a virgin?" Scott asked making me nod.

"But you're hot." Stiles said causing me to glare at him again.

"So it doesn't matter if I'm hot or not. I'm still a virgin and I plan on staying that way until I find the right guy." I said sternly.

Then a smirk appeared across Stiles's face.

I knew that he was thinking of saying 'like Scott.'

"So have you met the right guy yet?" Stiles asked making me tense up.

I'm going to kill him.

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't." I said before walking away from them.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Malia asked as she appeared around the corner.

"I'm gonna kill your boyfriend." I said causing her to laugh as we headed towards math class.

~

I was heading to Derek's after school to see how he was doing with Cora.

I headed up to his apartment floor before hearing a noise.

I quickly turned towards the elevator I came out of, only to see nothing there.

Then I felt a sharp pain go straight through my back and out my stomach.

I fell to my knees as I looked down to see a metal pole through my body.

I began to cough up blood as I heard something metal clink against the ground followed by footsteps.

I automatically knew who it was.

"Vervain laced...nice touch." I managed to say through the spits of blood.

"Thank you Nicolette. I'm glad someone appreciates my work." Deucalion said sarcastically as he knelt down to be face to face with me.

"I asked Kali to be gentle with you." He said with a smirk.