Do Me A Favor

A few days passed and I haven't talked to the boys since Derek was arrested.

"Nikki, Derek is out of jail. Just forgive the boys already." Malia said while I got ready for school.

She's been at this for two days.

"Why do you want me to forgive them anyways?" I asked as I buttoned up my shirt.

"Because if you hate them then I have to hate them, it's the sister code." Malia said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Since when did you like them?" I asked as she followed me downstairs.

"Since I realized how cute Stiles was." She said with a smile once we entered the kitchen.

"Hang out with them, I don't care." I snapped as I grabbed my backpack from underneath the kitchen table.

"Girls calm down. What's wrong?" My mom asked.

"Nikki is mad." Malia said making me glair at her.

"Why are you mad?" My mom asked me worried.

"I'm not mad at Malia. If she wants to hang out with Scott and Stiles I don't care." I answered.

"Those nice boys that came over the other day?" My mom asked with a smile.

Of course my mom likes Scott and Stiles, then again she doesn't know that they were the reason Derek was in jail.

I groaned before leaving the kitchen, Malia followed me outside.

"Nikki why are you so mad at them anyways?" She asked.

"Because they made my best friend the most wanted fugitive in Beacon Hills." I said sternly.

"I thought you weren't mad?" Malia asked with a smirk.

"I said I wasn't mad at you." I said just as Stiles and Scott pulled up in the Jeep.

"Them I'm still mad at." I said while glaring at Scott and Stiles.

"Wanna ride?" Scott asked me.

I looked back at Malia as she smiled at me.

"I'll see you at school." I said rolling my eyes.

"Nikki please get in the car. I feel bad." Malia said following me towards my bike.

"Since when did you care about being a good sister?" I snapped as I got on my bike.

I could see her heart drop.

I wanted to take back what I said but instead I just put my helmet on and drove off.

I'm such a terrible sister.

~

In chemistry class Scott and Stiles kept on trying to get me to forgive them.

"Nikki, we said we were sorry. Why can't you just forgive us?" Scott whispered as I flipped through my chemistry book.

"I'm trying to do my work." I said sternly.