Erica...he said it was Erica

"You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous." Isaac said as he sat uncomfortably in the chair while Peter flicked his claws out.

"You'll be fine." Derek assured as he put his hands on Isaac's shoulders making Isaac sit still.

"Why him? Why can't we use Nikki's new power?" Isaac asked.

"I'm not using my power anymore until I learn how to control it, plus Peter knows what he is doing...so man up and let him do it." I said sternly.

"I still don't like him." Isaac said making me roll my eyes.

"Nobody likes him." Derek said as Peter cleared his throat causing us all to look back at him.

"F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face." Peter said with a smile as he walked towards us.

"We don't like you. Now shut up and help us." I said with a smirk.

"Fair enough. Relax, I'll get more out of you if you're calm." Peter said to Isaac.

"Why can't Nikki do it? I trust her more than you." Isaac asked as he fidgeted in his seat.

"Because last time I did it I was in to deep and ended up killing someone I cared about. I don't want to kill people I care about." I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

I wiped the tear away causing my eyes to flash red as I fell to the floor.

"Brandon relax, you won't feel a thing. Your sister has done this many times before." My mom said to my older brother.

"Yeah but still I never liked doing this." Brandon said as he tried to relax.

"Just trust me, please." I said as I grabbed my brother's hand.

He looked into my eyes before smiling.

"Okay I trust you." He said making me smile.

"Alright let's find out where the hunters have dad at." Malia said as I flicked my claws out.

I stuck my claws into the back of my brother's neck as his memories flooded my head.

~

"Nikki!" Malia yelled as I fell to the floor.

I looked over to see my mother holding Brandon in her arms crying.

He was all bloody.

"Brandon!" I screamed as I ran over to him.

I listened for a heartbeat but I couldn't hear one.

I killed my brother.

"No, what have I done." I said as the tears streamed down my face and my eyes flashed blue before going back to red.

"Nikki!" Derek yelled causing my eyes to flash back to normal.

"That was pretty sick." Isaac said making me confused.