Bistro and the bullies

Last lesson on a Friday, maths, our teacher didn't do much and no one ever did work on a Friday afternoon anyway. Bethany and I were sitting at the back trying to do the work but so girls in our class kept having a go at Bethany. They were shouting across the classroom, calling her names and stuff.

"Ignore them" I told her
"I can't Isla, they don't stop"
"Don't worry, the lessons nearly over"
"Yeah, what you doing tonight?"
"Dunno wanna ask Nicky for dinner at the bistro?"
"Yeah"
"Ok I'll text him now"

The bell rang and everyone packed away their things and swarmed out of the classroom. Bethany and I were the last out, we made our was to our lockers, grabbed our books and left.

The girls from maths followed us, to the bus stop then onto the bus. They chanted and teased but Bethany and I ignored them. We reached our stop and got off. The girls followed us. We walked down the road to Victoria court and we went inside. I said goodbye to Bethany and told her
"I'll text you later"
"Ok"

I went upstairs and Bethany walked home.

We went for dinner at the bistro at six. Bethany didn't talk about what happened at school. We spoke about the boys in our year, her Mum and gran and what it was like to be a big sister.
Nick served us with drinks and food. Mum was at home with the girls and Sarah and Michelle, doing, actually I don't know what they were doing.

"Uncle Nicky" Bethany called over.
"Yes girls what can j do for you?"
"Well Nicky, you know how you love us" I said.
"Oh gosh what?"
"Can we have some money for some snacks for our sleepover tonight?" I asked.
"Yes but"
"Oh no"
"But can you watch the girls tomorrow if I take your mum shopping?
"Alright but it will cost you an extra £5?"
"Fine" he said as he got his wallet out and handed us £15.
"Thanks Nicky, love you"

When we had finished, we went over to the corner shop and got some snacks. Then went back to Victoria court.

Mum and Michelle were sat at the breakfast bar and Bella was playing on the carpet in the floor. She ran up to me as I shut the door behind me.
"Islaaaaaaa" she shouted.
"Hey monkey" I said as I picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Hello you two" mum says as we are some crisps from the bowl from the table.
"Hey I hear you are looking after these two tomorrow?" She continued.
"Yeah what time are you two leaving?"
"Well here's the thing"
"Ok"
"We want to go to London and stay in a hotel"
"So you want me to have them overnight?"
"Yes please, Gail will be here but chelle is going to see Steve in the morning"
"Gail really?"
"Kate's here too"
"Oh alright"

The rest of the night Bethany and I chatted away and eventually after watching a film we went to sleep.