Worse and worse

Things got worse and worse from there really. not long after the fire, mum started to fall in love AGAIN!!!! Well twice actually... first there was frank foster, mum always called him a bit of a charmer and he always said he had an eye for beauty-Mum. frank was single and had nothing to worry about and not long after they met he proposed to Mum. I hated him even more then. he would hold my worst really tight and force me to call him dad. I already had a dad I don't need another one. he would leave bruises on my arms but I never showed mum. she was love sick she was like a lost puppy.
The other man that she drooled over was peter. nobody knew about him, well except me because i caught them kissing once and asked her about later when frank was out. she told that I was to tell no one and it would be our secret. I agreed because I always trusted my Mum in what she said. Mum would only ever see Peter when frank wasn't there and now that I was 11, I was old enough to understand.

Once he came over in the evening, Frank was visiting his Mum. Elsa was in bed and I was watching TV when the doorbell rang. mum answered it and Peter walked in and kissed her on the lips. Mum pulled away immediately and diverted her eyes towards me. I was watching them in amazement, Peter was with Leanne and Mum was with Frank. dad did this kind of stuff just before he died with peter's wife Leanne. that's why she was in the boot of his car when he died.
Not long after Mum and Frank got together he proposed and gave her a huge ring. Mum was happy. not long afterwards I met Franks mum ann. She was the work of the devil. she expected me to act like she was my grandma and she didn't like the idea of Frank being with someone who has baggage.
During the summer holidays things were really looking up for us. I was starting senior school in September which I was a bit nervous about. Frank told me that there was nothing to worry about because I would be fine. mum and Frank were planning the wedding. mum was so excited, I had never seen her this happy before. I wasn't though, Frank was nice but he was no dad and he never would be. But I started school and it was fine.

It was the night before the wedding, I had just started school. mum and Frank hadn't really had stag/hen nights. mum just had a few drinks with Maria the night before. but mum had looked on edge all day. at around after I had finished my dinner, mum said to go to my room and make sure it was super tidy and to do my homework, as Elsa was already in bed. something wasn't right but I didn't say anything. I hadn't been in my room to long, maybe only half an hour when I heard the front door slam. I put down my pen and walked over to my bedroom door. I couldn't hear anything but a small whimpering noise. I opened the door slowly and quietly. at first I couldn't see anything but I as I walked towards the sofa, I saw my mum lying on the floor her hair was a mess, she was sweaty. her clothes were draped across to room and she was sitting with a blouse on and her underwear. she saw me and she told me to call Maria and tell her she needed to come over. I did as she said and Maria was round in a minute. she told me to get mum a blanket and sit with her on the floor because mum refused to move. He had raped my mum.

A/N longer chapter thanks for support this is gonna get a lot better
Lotti
Xxx