Dinner

The next week after Nick and I had spoken, Mum, Nick, Elsa and I were going to have dinner at the bistro, that's when he was gonna do it, propose!!!

Mum got home from work a bit early, she went straight to the bathroom and then to her room to get ready. I put on a navy blue lace dress, with small jewels on. Then I put Elsa in a cute white dress, which I would regret later when it got dirty.

When we were ready, I got Elsa and took her downstairs, Bella walked behind me with her bag as she was staying with Sarah and we were dropping her off on our way to the bistro.

When we arrived, Nick had prepared a beautiful table with candles and flowers in the corner. Mum and Nick sat next to each other and me next to Elsa. Mum and Nick were very loved up but only I knew what was gonna happen soon, although I wasn't sure if it was tonight or not.

We ate a lovely dinner. Elsa had pizza, I had a burger and chips, Mum had some prawns thing and Nick had pasta. We all ate and chatted. Mum and Nick were all loved up.
But just as we finished dinner, Michelle came into the bistro and walked over to our table.
"Carla, Nick, you need to come quickly its Sarah she's been hit by a car"
"OMG Sarah's got Bella" Mum said and the both ran out of the bistro.