Driving test

"MICHELLE, MICHELLE, WHERE ARE YOU? MICHELLE" I shouted as I walked in through the rovers.
"Alright calm down where's the fire?" She said as she came out of the back room.
"Look, look, I passed, I passed my driving test" I told her as I showed her the certificate.
"Yay," she said as she pulled me into a hug.
"How about a coke to celebrate?"
"Yes please, I'll just dump my bag, where's zizzi?"
"I dunno call her" she said as she walked into the pub. I put my certificate on the sideboard and my school bad on the banister. I whistled,
"Zizzi" I called up the stairs and she came running down.
"Hi zizzi" I said as I cuddled her and gave her attention.
"Angel, here's your coke" Michelle shouted from the pub. I walked through and collected my coke from the bar.
"Thanks" I said
"It's alright, what do you want for your dinner?"
"I dunno, maybe I could go for a pizza with Bethany to celebrate"
"Yeah that's a good idea, why don't you text her and get changed then come down and I'll give you some money"
"Thank you"

I grabbed my certificate and school bag before running upstairs with zizzi.
I put my bag on my bed as zizzi jumped on,
"I did it zizzi, I passed zizzi" I whispered into her thick fur as I hugged her.
"By myself, zizzi, I did it, that means I can do it"
I got my phone out and text Bethany to ask her if she was free, she was.
She said she'd be over in ten minutes.
I got changed out of my school clothes and put on jeans and a top, as well as grabbing my purse and phone and going downstairs. Zizzi followed me.

"Hey angel, here's a tenner. Will you walk zizzi when you back?" Michelle said handing me two five pound notes.
"Of course" I said as Bethany walked through the rovers pub door.
"Go on then, have fun" she said as she kissed my hair.
"Love you"
"Love you too"
"Bye zizzi" I said before leaving with Bethany.

We were gonna get the bus into town but decided to go to the bistro instead. Steph took us to a table on the far side and gave us menus. We chatted about school and some people in our classes as well as David and the kids and Johnny and Kate.
"How's Harry?"
"Good, mum finally has got him to sleep through the night"
"Really?"
"Yeah, he's so noisy, probably because he's a boy"
"Yeah, my little brother Harry, he was so crazy, and loud but I loved him, I still love him."
"Do you think he'll ever come back?"
"I don't know, it's always been in my mind, but imagine if he did, how could I tell a five year old that his mummy and sisters had died."
"Yeah there's always a chance"

Later that evening, I got home and went upstairs to bed, after having a shower I put my hair up and got into bed.
"Zizzi" I said quietly as I patted the end of my bed. She jumped up and lay near my head so her head was facing mine.
"Hey zizzi" I said as I stroked her soft ears.
"I miss them you know zizzi, I miss them a lot"
I pause expecting her to reply
"They would be proud I think zizzi, don't you?"
"Yeah they would" Michelle said as she stood in the doorway.
"Do you think?" I said as she walked over to my bed.
"Incredibly, never forget that ok?"
"Yeah I won't"
"Now get some sleep"

A/N would anyone be interested in an emmerdale Fanfiction about the dingles??
Lotti xxx