It's final

"The sale of the cottage has gone through" mum called to Nick, as she got off the phone from the estate agent.
"So we are definitely moving?" I asked as I sat at the table eating breakfast.
"Yeah"
"Are you sure?"
"It's final Isla. I know you love it here but think of all the bad things that have happened here."
"I know with all the men and everything but there's still good things."
"Yeah it's where I had the girls and where Nick and I met but it's been nearly ten years since we moved here and we need a fresh start ok?"
"Alright" I said as she kissed my head.

Later on, mum was at the factory and Nick was at the bistro. I took Bella and Elsa to go and see them. We went to the factory first and Elsa ran around while Bella tried to chase her. Elsa was a lot faster. So Bella would waddle around everywhere.
While they ran around I chatted to Eva and Kate about moving and the new cottage. Kate promised she'd come to visit.

"Bella, Elsa , let's go. Mum I'm going over to the bistro for lunch."
"Ok I'm coming I need to speak to Nick"
"Alright"

We headed over to the bistro and Nick showed us to our usual table while mum went into the back with him.
"What are mummy and Nick doing?" Bella asked.
"I don't know I think they are talking about stuff"
"What stuff?"
"I don't know do I monkey. What do you want for lunch?"
"Pizza"
"What sort?"
"Normal"
"What should we get for Elsa? Pasta or pizza?"
"Pasta, she likes pasta"
"Yeah I want pasta" Elsa shouted.
"What are you getting?"
"I think I might get a burger and chips?"

Steph came over and we ordered our food and mum and Nick came out from the back not long after.
"Alright?" I asked as she sat down.
"Yeah yeah fine"
"That's a lie" I said.
"Isla not now, I'll tell you later alright"
"Fine" I said.

She was quiet for the rest of the meal. Bella and Elsa were chatting away but mum stayed quiet. What is wrong with her I thought??

My life-coronation street fan fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें