Bus crash

"Right are you sure you gonna be ok with them tonight?" Mum asked Roy as she kissed goodbye to Bella and Elsa. "Yes yes Carla we will be fine," Roy answered
"now you two best be off shouldn't you" "yes we best. Bella, Elsa be good, love you. come on Isla lets go." Mum said as I gave them one last hug.

We walked across the street past the bus stop to outside underworld. Steve was waiting in the minibus and Alya outside.
"we ready?" Mum said to Alya,
"nearly Mrs Connor just waiting on Beth and kirk." she said as Michelle reached the bus. she noticed Steve sitting in the front.
"right Carla, I am tolerant but not that tolerant, I am not sitting in the front with him."
"oh please chelle, you don't have to talk to him."
"no I refuse." she said as she got in the back and sat down next to Tracy. Mum felt guilty about the rob thing so she let Tracy come.
"Isla want to sit in the front with me?" "I promised I would sit with Maddie, sorry mum" I said as I got in and sat down next to Maddie.

We ended up leaving Beth behind, we were already late and Steve wanted to leave. we reached the ring road and we were playing fortunately and unfortunately. Maddie and I were talking about stuff. Michelle was refusing to sing. Sally and Alya were scraping.

A fast comfortable sports car came up behind us and started honking and Steve. he didn't budge so the car went around him. Steve suddenly stopped and the car went flying. I don't remember much after that....