"Ah! I have some in my backpack which I left it in Hakase's house. I can go and get it and be back till dinner."

"No, no! It's fine, you can use my clothes. You're almost the same size as me, and taller than me!" She gasp at me. Oh right, I am 164 cm and she is 160 cm. But I am Asian...I am suppose to be small. Whatever, taller the better.

"Thanks, Ran-oneesan. It's fine I could just get my own clothes. I don't think I could fit in your-"

"It's fine! I told you, it's alright. You can wear my clothes for tonight." She told me and smile. I smile awkwardly and nodded.

"Okay Ran-oneesan. Thank you." I said. She smile again and went out of the room to upstairs to cook food.

"I'm going up also." The uncle said, getting up from his office chair and placing the newspaper down on his desk. He yawn and left the room. It was just me and Conan. Yay?

Conan stop dawdling around with confusion. He glance up towards my face and glare at me. A drop of sweat roll down the side of my face. "Thanks Ani. Thanks for spinning me around."

"You spin me right round baby, right round when you go down, when you go down, down." I sang jokingly and made weird dance movements and pointed at Conan with both of my hands. The room became silent as Conan seem disappointed.

"You can't cheer the Cone up Ani. It's impossibru." The phone suddenly spoke up and startled me. He I mever wanted it to talk through the speakers but oh well.

"Your phone Ani?" Conan look at the side of my pocket. I took my phone out and stare at it.

"Mhm, I made it talk now. It's annoying when it talks. However I am not bothered to turn it off so my phone will be like that." I said slightly disappointed.

"Hey! Rude, you could say I helped you through things easily." He scoffed.

"Yeah, only for a moment and then became useless. I almost got killed by his fist."

"Guess where he could put his fist in? Ani-chan~" He giggled like a little kid and I wonder why. I started to ponder for a moment. Trying to figure it out. I turn and look at Conan. His face his bright red.

"A-Ani...maybe you should forget what he just said." He muttered as I squint, looking completely puzzled from what Pandoru's saying.

"Conan? What is this? I am curious. Tell me!" I pleaded with my childish act. I am so immature but also I wanted to know.

"N-nothing-" Conan been cut off by Pandoru.

"Ani-chan, where you poop." Poop? Huh-

Oh. Ohhhh. I get it. Yep definitely.

"I am not talking to you anymore I am going to seriously turn you off and never open you again." I deeply said as I was ready to turn it off.

"No Ani-chan! It's just a joke, I promise! Please give me a chance!"

"Chances are not available at this moment. Please try again after never."

"NO ANI-"

I switched the phone off and slide it in my pocket, sighing deeply. Conan weirdly look upon me and my smile became wry.

"I am sorry about that Conan. Forgive me."

"It's okay, it's nothing bad." He smile falsely. I smile back, falsely. "So about that brown hair guy,"

"Brown hair guy? Ah, you mean Kaname-kun. Yeah, yeah, what about him?" I began to cross my arms.