Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

I didn’t waste any time reattaching my lips to Harry’s and pressing myself closer against his chest.

“I think,” kiss. “that,” kiss. “you’re,” kiss. “wearing,” kiss. “too,” kiss. “much.” Harry said, unbuttoning my shirt as he did so.

I giggled as he pressed a kiss against the column of my throat before pulling my plaid shirt completely off and tossing it away from the bed. I felt exposed, nothing covering me but my revealing, cherry coloured bra, but Harry pressed several soft kisses against my lips, and murmured about how beautiful I was before dipping his head to attack my neck with his lips.

I tugged at his curls as he sucked at my collarbone, causing me to moan and Harry pulled his lips away so that he could move my body to lie against the bed while he hovered over me.

Harry’s lips trailed lower than they had ever gone before, and he kissed the tops of my breasts and I arched my back immediately, desperate to get closer to him.

“Take the fucking thing off,” I groaned, pressing my nails into his shoulders.

“Gladly.” Harry smirked, and moved a hand behind my arched back to unclasp my bra.

His long fingers were quick to work with the hooks, and as he went to pull the thing off, someone decided to knock at the damn door.

“Harry? Jenna? Open up!” I heard Lisa shout from the other side of the hotel room door.

“Fuck.” Harry muttered.

“She has the worst timing on the entire fucking planet.” I groaned, irritated.

“Jenna? Open the door!” Lisa shouted again.

“Give me a minute!” I shouted back at her.

Harry moved off of me, and I sat up, reclasping my bra. I got up off the bed and grabbed the closet shirt to me, which happened to be one of Harry’s tank tops, which hung off my small frame.

“I’ll be back.” I said, and headed towards the door.

“What is so completely important that you need to talk to me?” I asked my sister as I opened the door.

“I think that something’s wrong with Drew,” Lisa said, a panicked tone in her voice.

“What?” my eyes widened and my hand tightened against the handle of the door.

“I don’t know what’s going on, he has a rash and he’d throwing up and he has a fever and I don’t know what the hell to do! Drew never gets sick, you know that!”

“We need to get him to the hospital. Right now.” I said, frantically.