Chapter 43

Dedicated to Di (Anu)..... Your chotu loves you a lot......

------------------------------------------------------

A guy in his early twenties was standing beside the alter wearing a black tuxedo. His over charming handsome face had a beautiful smile on........ And his eyes were looking at someone with all the love in the world.

That someone was none but the sweet little girl, with chubby cheeks, large eyes that were now twinkling with joy as she stared back at her man.

Finally.........

They are here.

Just the two.

Manik and Nandini.......

They really had a tough time to reach this place. Though the church was just a ten minutes drive from Manik's apartment..... But it took more than a year to finally get here.

Manik stared at Nandini knowing that he just loves this girl till infinity and nothing in this world can stop him from loving her more. She is his star, his love, his hope. She is going to be the best wife that any man had ever got and he thinks himself to be the chosen one.

The chosen one who gets to keep her, and call her his. He was too lucky to get her.

His Nandini.

Only his.

Nandini never thought she would be falling for anyone so hard. The world meant only one thing to her. It was Manik. She just could not live, breathe, look or even think of a world without Manik. She has already drowned herself into him but it feels like she keeps going deeper.

And there is no escape.

God, she loves him too much. And she knows he loves her even more and this thought is enough to make her smile.

"Shall we?", the father asked.

"Yes", both of them said, and a warm smile spread across their face.

He was the Prince.

She was his Princess.

"Repeat after the bride", Father asked Manik to follow Nandini in the wedding vows.

I promise to be your Lover

Companion

Friend

I promise to be your Lover

Companion

Friend

Your Partner in Parenthood

Your Ally in Conflict

Your Teacher and Your Student

Your biggest Fan and Your toughest Adversary