Chapter 3

Dedicated to happyritz

As the three of them moved out, Nandini held the door open for Manik and Rishab to come out and then she followed them out. Reaching the parking lot Manik asked as to which one was Nandini's car.

She motioned towards a spacious dark blue coloured car. After helping Rishab settle into the back seat Nandini and Manik stood beside the car. Manik couldn't help but notice the beautiful innocent angel face that was muttering a low thank you to him. He observed her features minutely.....from her chubby sweet cheeks to her large eyes and the pouty pink lips.

He was taken out of his trance as Nandini said," Thank you so much....Hope he was not much a trouble."

"No.., not at all...", Manik. " I am just to happy to help."

"Well I am glad", Nandini replied.

Manik sighed to himself seeing the broken look behind the beautiful and intoxicating dark eyes and looked at the girl for a moment. She was truly stunning, more in person than in the photograph.......but Manik wished to see that radiant smile playing on her lips. " Are you sure that you can manage...",Manik questioned.

"Sure, I will be take care of it now. You have already done a lot.", Nandini replied.

"Alright", but for some reason Manik felt like he should ask,"Are you sure?".

Nandini looked at Manik once and replied," I think I am pretty sure. Thanks for the offer though."

"Anytime,", Manik spoke happily. He then looked at Nandini and smiled," So it was nice meeting u Nandu."

Manik held out his hand and Nandini innocently corrected him,"Its Nandini...",as she let out her hand reach out for his.

Looking into her eyes, he let an intrigued grin pull over his lips as he locked his eyes on hers..."Nandini....", he said to correct himself.

With that, she nodded trying not to blush as she pulled her hand away." So guess I have to go.".

"Yeah", Manik said snapping out of his haze. "But hey if I give you my number will you let me know what the doctor says? Just to make sure your brother is alright.".

Hesitantly trying to figure out if he was hitting on her or not,Nandini decided to say,"Ah...sure.".

"Thank you so much," Manik said.

Nandini replied," Its no problem, I kind of owe you one.".

"You don't owe me anything", Manik said. He gave his number to her, telling her," This was my pleasure. Anything I can do to help."

"Well thank you. Your very kind," she said not really looking at him.

"It's not a problem", he replied. "So I guess I'll talk to you later."

Nandini replied," I'll call you when I know something."

"Alright", he said taking one step towards his car giving her room to head towards the driver's side."Drive carefully.".

"You too", Nandini replied as he continued to walk away. He nodded at her with a small smile and turned away, wandering to his car.

Nandini watched him go as his car finally disappeared into the darkness.

So here goes the next part. Guys please do tell me whether you guys like it or not. And at the end please press the star and vote and comment. Do tell me my mistakes and any problems you can freely ask me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
With love,
Yours writer.