1.

- - (third person)

Craig's head bobbed to the steady beat playing through his headphones, the air surrounding him as he walked, was cold. Considering that it is winter, it wasn't terribly surprising.

Craig only walked to school. For as long as he could remember he had walked, no matter how many times his parents bought him a bike, car or skateboard, he would always just walk alone.

Craig's parents were in fact filthy rich and unfortunately because of this, most people at school tried to be friends with him just so they could try skive off of his wealth. He hated it, he only had a few true friends that didn't mind his wealth or family issues one bit. Not many people knew how his parents got so rich, or how he earned so much either.. Craig wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible.

He saw the yellow school bus drive past him, spraying snow onto the footpath and Craig himself. He hated that bus driver, and most of the people on that bus.

-

Jonathan was Craig's best-friend, they had been friends since the first day of kindergarten; when Jonathan found Craig crying in the bathroom... They had been through thick and thin together after that day.

"Yo Mini!" shouted Jonathan. Since they gamed and partook in other activities, they came up with code names for each other. Craig's was 'Mini Ladd' ('mini') and Jonathan's was 'H2O Delirious or just 'Delirious'. Occasionally they would call each other these names when at school ect. many other 'friends' or just people in general had code names.
Craig made his way over to his excited friend, "sup Jon" he said quietly. Jonathan hugged the boy and re-adjusted his mask, "i missed you poop" he said, "it's literally been like two days" Craig replied with a roll of his eyes but gave a small smile to his blue eyed friend.

Jonathan was one friend that he could trust.

-

Craig listened to music constantly during the day and this happened everyday, mostly to not go insane or whatever... Classes went by slowly, not many exciting things happened between Graphics, Biology, Geography, Technology and Music.
But lunch today? yeah it was a little different...

One of the popular people; Evan or Vanoss, came to sit with Jonathan and Craig at their table. Craig sat silently and didn't utter a whole word while he was there, Jon apparently had gamed with this guy recently and they were now friends of sorts.
Craig was definitely worried that his bestfriend would leave him...