Epilogue

Saturday morning, the day when Stefan finally got the chance to forget about his work and relaxing under the bright summer sun.

He was enjoying his sunbath, leaving his wife upstairs, finishing up her report. He told her to stop working but she didn't want to listen and kicked him out the office instead.

That woman was a workaholic, Stefan promised himself that he would spend the whole weekend romancing her. He missed her like crazy. It was true that they lived under the same house, sleeping on the same bed, but their busy lifestyle had driven them apart from each other at some point and this week he hadn't got the chance to cuddle her properly.

He swore, he would take her out for a date and made love to her all night long......

"STEFAAANNNN!!!"

He almost fell of his pool float when he heard Kara's impatient yell.

Oh dear.... Stefan looking up to the second floor and answered his wife, "WHAATTTTT???" he saw her arching forward against the railing of his office's balcony.

"GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE NOWW!!!!" her angry voice startled him.

Shit!

What did he do wrong now? He wondered. Quickly he rolled into the water and swam back, lifted himself up before wrapping his waist with the towel carelessly and run toward the house. His wife didn't sound happy. He must do something wrong that annoyed the hell out of her!

His eyes caught bright yellow gerberas on the pot and his hand plucked few stems off and brought them with him upstairs.

"Babe... I am sorry, I whatever it is, but I am sorry...." He panted when he reached his office. Water dripped from his hair down on his chest before absorbed by his towel. His arm extended toward her with three yellow gerberas.

"What are you talking about?" Kara frowned. "And what the hell is that?" she pointed out at the flowers.

"Um... for you." He said grinning. "Because you are beautiful..."

"You are being silly!" she rolled her eyes, clearly holding her laugh. She was pretty upset before but looking at his drenched husband looking guilty and sinfully sexy in his towel lifted up her mood. She took the flowers from his hand and put them on his desk. "Thank you for the flowers." She cleared her throat.

"What is it? Why are you yelling....." his face turned serious but he didn't continue his questioning when his eyes captured a yellow envelope with the content scattered on his desk.

Shit!

It was the divorce application form that Joseph had been returned to him, and also his agreement with Joseph about him leaving Kara in exchange of Indigo Pharma.

His face turned pale and he cursed himself for not destroying the paperwork sooner. Well it was slipped off his mind, that day when Joseph returned it to him, he just shoved it inside his drawer and he was pre occupied by the terror from Duncan after. He was totally forgot about it and now it had bitten him right on his butts.

"Um.... I can explain...." He mumbled guiltily.

"Are you that stupid? Do you think I would choose Indigo Pharma over you?" she sounded hurt. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and her eyebrows shoot up.

"At that time? Yes." He became defensive and Kara bit her lip.

"Why didn't you tell me Stefan?"

"It got nothing to do with you!" Stefan straightened his posture, signing her that he wasn't impressed of her snooping around his working desk. Carefully he collected the paperwork, turned on his shredding machine and pushed the papers down the blades.