Chapter 6 - The Witch Repellent

The week after.

"What is Project Omega?" Kara asked when Stefan came back from the meeting. He signalled her to get up from his sit before slamming himself on it tiredly.

A long sigh escaped his mouth.

A month had passed and he hadn't got used to her coming in his office.

"None of your business." Stefan mumbled while he loosened his tie then rolled up his sleeves carelessly, he didn't do a good job with them and made Kara clicking her tongue, "give me that!" she reached for his hand.

Kara was sitting on the edge of his table now, flashing her thigh on his face but he was too annoyed to pay attention on her.

Not that Stefan was complaining with the view. She was a beautiful woman after all, if only she didn't possess such an evil mind, Stefan wouldn't mind having her around.

Her laugh was contagious and she always looked happy. He didn't know how she could pull it out, happy and evil at exactly the same time.

But again Stefan reminded himself about who she was. The woman who took away his company, she took away his projects and now she took away his only joy in life, the peace and quiet time.

"Everything here is my business Stefan." She quipped. Placing his hand on her lap she pulled down the rolled sleeve and re rolled it back up neatly.

Stefan stared at her with his slacked jaws.

Did she just do that? Letting him touching her thigh? Not that he touched her skin. Her thighs were covered with her skirt of course but she was concentrating on rolling his sleeve that she didn't realise she just placed his hand on her body that most women would consider forbidden to be touched by random men.

Kara became more and more comfortable around this man. Once she talked to him she knew Stefan wasn't that bad. He was a bit tense for sure but he was a gentleman. He hadn't smiled much but he wasn't rude either. Sure he insulted her every now and then but Kara accepted his attitude as normal. She caused his pain after all.

Stefan shook his head, "Not really. It belongs to our sister company, nothing concern you." He snapped out of his trance and took back his hand.

"What about if I burn the research?" She purred. Sounded cute but her words sparked anger.

"Come on!" he agitated a little, throwing his arms on the air, "why don't you just shoot me now?"

"That would be a waste, Handsome. Come on Grumpy, spill it." She laughed. How could she laugh while the other party was in distress? Oh yeah, she was a pure evil, how could he forget that?

"Fine if you must know. It's a research for free vaccine for poor countries."

"What? Free vaccine? You will give away vaccine for free?" she looked confused.

"You wouldn't know the word charity too, would you Witch?"

Kara rolled her eyes.

Evil Witch was her nick name that Stefan gave her and no matter how many times she asked him not to call her that, he wouldn't listen till she decided to let it go. After all she was truly a witch, came to think about it. Who would ruin someone life like what she just did?

Taking over his company was one thing, but coming over unannounced and slipped into his private life was something else. It annoyed the hell out of him, she knew that but somehow she couldn't stay away from him. He had so much wisdom, he wasn't just a pretty face, he was smart, he knew his company inside out and he was so passionate about it. It must hurt him like hell knowing that he didn't own AngeloGen any longer.