Chapter 26 - His Stash of Condoms

Stefan wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to go home and he was awfully quiet when they were in the limo. For a drunk and upset man he was smart enough to call Theo's chauffer to pick them up instead of driving himself.

"May I have my ring back?" Kara asked him.

He sighed and took the ring out from his pocket, "You don't have to take it off, you flirt." He growled, looking unhappy, pulling her left hand to put the ring back to her finger.

"I have two reasons. First, I won't ruin my diamond ring if I had to punch his ugly face. Second, I need to get his attention before kicking his butts. Do you think he will play with me wearing the ring?"

"With boobs like that I think he would." He glared at her.

"Stefan..." Kara felt that he was really upset about her using her assets to her benefit.

She was flattered of course but also annoyed. To start, she didn't cross any lines, she didn't let anyone touched her, she didn't even flashed her botty to other man except him.

"Don't Stefan me. You are a real trouble maker, you know that?"

"I am not." She fought him back.

"Yes you are!"

"I am not!"

Stefan pressed the button to close the window to the driver seat to stop his chauffer to hear their argument. "Dressing up like that."He added.

"Like what? Look at yourself."

"Don't change the subject! Do you realise how many men on the floor wished to fuck you?"

Kara eyes went rounded, couldn't believe that he could talk to her like that. "You did not just say that!" she yelled.

"I did!"

"You are an ass Stefan." She pressed her lips and kept her eyes out the windows for the rest of the journey.

Fifteen minutes later the limo stopped at the front gate of the apartment and Stefan opened the door to let himself out didn't bother to help Kara.

"Jerk..." she mumbled.

He strolled along the foyer and waved impatiently toward the night guard from the reception area before jabbing the lift's button.

"Slow down will you?" Kara chased him, with her high heel boots it was hard for her to walk fast on the shinny smooth marble floor of the building without twisting her ankle.

Stefan held the lift to wait for her and she tripped when she was at the door, lucky for her that Stefan caught her on time.

She pushed herself away from her husband and crossed her arms trying to cover her boobs. She then stood in the corner pouting.

"I am sorry." Stefan said. "I shouldn't say it."

Slient......

"At least I didn't try to steal someone's husband." She finally replied angrily.

"What do you mean?" he raised his eyebrows, looking confuse more than angry.

"Nothing." She looked down, avoiding his eyes.

"Kara. What do you mean?"

"I said nothing." She snapped clearly didn't want to talk about what she just said.

Stefan groaned in frustration, "Kara. Look at me!" he lifted her chin but she looked away.

"Baby, please look at me."