Chapter 27 - Those Poles

Kara cringed when the bright sun hit her eyes. She slightly opened them but quickly shut them back. She knew her husband was holding her tight against his chest. His leg rested on her hip and his arms wrapped hers tightly.

The usual routine, the everyday heaven that she was getting used to waking up for the last few months.

But today it was a little different. She saw their clothes scattered on the floor. Her bra was lying around somewhere close to the bedroom's door and her undies, oh hell, Stefan had ripped it apart.

Blushing her memory went back to their make up sex last night. It was passionate, full of lust mixed up with tenderness that Kara almost think that it was a love making activity, not just sex.

Stefan gave her the best night of her life before both of them falling asleep in exhaustion.

She pushed herself deeper into his chest, hugging the blanket to cover her naked body and took a deep breath, inhaling his masculine scent. Sweat mixed with his cologne and her sensitive part in between her legs started to tighten up.

Oh god she thought. She was aroused again just from his scent. It was getting ridiculous and to her surprise something had poked her rear.

No!

She wanted to get up and run away but she couldn't fight the urge to claim what was hers so she pushed her butt against it.

She heard Stefan growling and his hand went under the blanket to again inspect every corner of her body.

"Good morning Baby...." He nuzzled her neck and his palm was now massaging her breast.

"Stefan..." she protested weakly.

"Hmm...." He answered running his other hand along her torso and visited her part, "ready already?" he asked chuckling.

Kara blushed, oh that was embarrassing! But she couldn't think straight anymore when without permission he inserted one of his finger into her and making a circling motion.

"Stefan..." she squirmed and trying her hardest to turn around but he held her still.

"Ssshhh......." He grinned against her ear. His wife was hot and bothered and so was he. He inserted another finger in that made Kara tilted her head up, Stefan skilful fingers almost brought her to the top and Stefan knew it. He stopped abruptly, pulling his fingers out.

"No!" she protested.

Stefan chuckled one more time, before making a sudden move, pushing her shoulder down till her body was flat on the bed and half of her face was buried in her pillow.

She heard the condom packet was ripped open and second later he entered her from behind. His hands pressing her wrists against her bed, stopping her from moving.

"Ahhh..." she got the shock of her life. Her hands formed fist, gripping the bedsheet tightly and her mouth opened making sexy noises.

Stefan pushed her hair away from her neck and started kissing her while his hips moved in delicious rhythm.

Kara moaned repeatedly, her man's moves were driving her mad. She couldn't get enough of him and she liked the way he pushed her to obey him. She would do anything for this. She was lost in his world, his sexy, dirty, rough world.

His rhythm getting faster and faster and he whispered in her ear, "Let it go baby...." He ordered her, and she convulsed quietly followed by his groan when he had his release soon after.

His body collapsed on her back and both of them panting.

"Damn it Stefan..." she cursed his blunt move while secretly loving every bit of it. Quick morning sex was amazing.