Chapter 29

A/N I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LAST CHAPTER - I AM SUCH AN EVIL PERSON! But I hope that you continue to enjoy this story :) Just a heads up, things aren't going to be easy and I am not responsible for any emotional damaged caused :D

"(y/n) wait!" Dan shouts from the end of the corridor.

You can't face him. You just can't! Nothing can make you turn around and look the boy who fixed you and then tore you up again in the eyes. Your entire body is shaking and your heart feels heavy. You want to just run away but you have no where to go.

"(y/n) listen to me please!" Dan begs, walking up to you.

"You have nothing to explain Dan, just leave me alone and stay away from me - you've done enough damage!" You scream.

"But I love you" Dan slurs.

"Bullcrap!" You yell, "You never loved me, this is all just a game to you and I'm done with it!"

"I've done nothing wrong!" Dan pouts.

He's drunk. You can just tell. His brown eyes are bloodshot and his face is bright red.

"Really? Then why the hell were you kissing Hollie?" You cry.

"I needed something more but you weren't giving it to me! You're so stubborn and you play the victim all the time !" Dan spits, "Hollie has everything that you don't so I thought I'd give her a try. I still love you though."

The urge to punch him so hard, to knock some sense into him, is real and you look down at your shaking hands and pull the promise ring off of your finger.

"Go to hell!" You yell, throwing your ring at him, "You are such a jerk and I hate you! You're nothing to me Dan, I thought you were but you're just a player that doesn't give a crap about anyone"

Clenching your fists tight, you storm down the stairs and run out to the garden. You have no idea what to do with yourself but you need to get out of here. Phil. You see Phil standing by the fence and you run towards him with tears streaming down your face. He turns to look at you and a worried expression appears on his face.

"Oh my god, what's wrong?" He asks, putting his drink down and looking genuinely concerned.

"Phil, can we please just get out of here" You sob, "I want to go home"

"What back to the hotel?"

"No." You say, "I want to go to my home."

"What's happened?" Phil asks, putting his arm around you.

"I'll tell you on the way but I need to get out of here before I go crazy in front of all of these people" You say, holding your head.

Your mind is all over the place and you feel as if you are going to collapse at any minute.

"Okay, come on, let's go" Phil says, walking towards the patio doors.

You walk through the doors and through the hall and as you open the front door to leave, you look back up at the stairs to see Dan banging his head against the wall, in anger.

"Bye Dan" You say under your breath.

You walk out to the car park and look to Phil.

"We are going to have to walk back to the hotel to get your stuff but it's really not that long of a walk" Phil tells you, taking off his jacket and putting it around your shoulders, "So what happened?"

"Everything was going so great Phil..." You begin.

Before you can continue your sentence, you burst into tears again and you feel Phil's arm drape around you.