Chapter 2

"I'm back~" Phil announces as he plods into the living room, where you are sitting.

"Hey Phil" You smile.

"Hey, where's Dan?" Phil asks, looking around.

"In the bedroom, ordering pizza"

"Of course he is" Phil says, rolling his eyes jokingly.

Phil comes and sits down on the sofa next to you.

"Have you and Dan had a good day?" Phil grins.

Phil sorta knows about you and Dan. He always teases you about it yet you both completely deny it when he asks or hints at it. To be honest, Phil was the first person to notice that you guys flirt so much - he's just waiting for the moment to catch you guys in the act! You are too...

"Yes we have, I beat his ass at Mario Kart" You laugh.

"Anything else happen whilst I was gone?" Phil smiles, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No Phil" You sigh, rolling your eyes.

"So have you seen the Benedict Cumberbatch toaster?" Phil asks, pointing to the kitchen.

"Yes, Dan told me all about the toaster" you nod.

"(y/n)~" Dan's voice sings from behind you.

"Yeah?" You reply, turning around to be hit around the head with a pillow.

"Got you back!" Dan chuckles.

"Really Dan?" You ask, holding you head.

"Yeah, no one insults my toaster and beats me at Mario Kart and gets away with it!" Dan says, cheekily grinning.

"Hey did you order pizza?" Phil asks Dan.

"Yep!"

"You know what else he ordered?" You say, reaching for a pillow, smiling at Dan.

"What?"

"This!"

You hit Dan around the face with a pillow and get up quickly before he gets you back.

"Right, that's it!" He says, glaring at you.

Dan begins to chase after you, with a pillow in one hand, as you run around the sofa. Dan takes a swing at you but you duck just in time. He starts to become closer to you so you leg it into Dan's bedroom and jump on his bed, shielding your face with your arms. Dan runs after you, into the bedroom and gets on the bed so he is on top of you.

"Peekaboo" He whispers, sending a shiver up your spine.

You remove your arms from your face and see Dan's face staring back you. You have to admit, if you weren't having a pillow fight right now, you'd most likely make out with him, considering the circumstances.

"Like what you see?" Dan smirks.

Snapping out of it, realising that you've been looking him up and down for a while, you reply with "Not really!" and smack him around the head with a pillow again making him pin your arms up by your head.

"Don't think you're getting away with this" He breathes, looking deeply into your eyes.

"Oh yeah?" You say, "And what are you gonna do about it?"

You explore Dan's face and see him looking down from your eyes to your lips. Is this it? Are you about to kiss Dan? Does he like you after all? Dan leans in closer to your face and you begin to feel your face heating up when you hear a knock at the door. You both tilt your head to see Phil looking at you both. Crap.