Chapter 20

A/N the above photo is an actual quote from Dan and thought it fits really well in with this fanfic. Enjoy as always! A new character is about to be introduced. Prepare for things to kick off...

"(y/n)" Dan whispers against your neck, brushing his lips across your collar bone.

Your eyelids flutter open and you look down to find Dan, smiling against you with his eyes meeting yours.

"Hey there sleepy head" He breathes.

"What time is it?" You yawn.

Dan stretches over to look at the clock on the bedside table.

"8pm" Dan replies, rubbing your cheek with the pad of his thumb.

You throw you arms above your head and begin stretching.

"We should get up" You say, sitting up.

Dan sits up with you and starts fiddling with his fringe, running his fingers through it and flicking it back with little head movements, making your eyes wander and study his face.

"Like what you see?" Dan giggles.

"Why wouldn't I?" You smirk, making him blush, "Do you seriously not know how good looking you actually are Dan?"

Dan bows his head and frowns.

"Yeah, let's get up" Dan says quickly, changing the subject and climbing out bed.

You grab onto his wrist and he looks down and back up at you.

"Dan, answer me"

Dan exhales and replies with "Can we just get up?"

You give in and let go of his wrist. Was he being serious? You practically have no perfections yet every inch of him is perfect. He is probably gonna end up with some model because compared to you, they are flawless and so is he. If he is self-conscious, god knows just how low your self-esteem is!

You also crawl out of the silky, red sheets of your bed and pull off Dan's jumper.

"I'm gonna go and freshen up" You tell him, walking towards the bathroom.

Dan doesn't reply so you choose to ignore him and close the door behind you. You pull off your clothes and jump into the shower, washing your hair and procrastinating - the perfect mix. You get out, dry your hair and wipe away your panda eyes. Taking a deep breath, you exit the bathroom and walk up to Dan, wrapping you arms around his neck.

"Hello there you,  are you alright?" Dan chuckles, returning the hug.

"Only if you are" You say, smiling into his neck.

"What do you mean?"

"Dan, if you don't see how drop dead handsome you then I'm gonna have to show you myself"

"And how would you plan on doing that?" Dan asks, smugly.

"Dan!" A familiar voice calls.

God damn it Phil...

Phil walks in slowly, making Dan turn and wave awkwardly.

"Someone new has arrived at the hotel" Phil smiles, opening the door wide.

A/N Sorry for the interruption but the next bit is emotional and this song goes pretty well with it - just saying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU

A tall, slim girl is standing next to Phil with long blonde locks of hair and bright red lipstick. Her heels are designer and her teeth are whiter than Phil's skin (which you thought was impossible). She is basically the definition of perfection - in her looks anyway! You look at Dan who is trying so hard not to smile but he is failing miserably. One thing that makes you become uncomfortable is the way he is looking at her - it's exactly the way he looks at you.