Chapter 5

After scrolling through tumblr, on your phone with Dan, the realisation hits you that you don't have any clothes with you.

"I need to change~" You complain.

"Well Phil and I are off to the studio to do today's radio hosting so I'll stop off at yours and get you bits and bobs" Dan says, smiling.

"I only need a shirt Dan" You laugh.

"Nah, you're staying here until I know you're better" Dan says, getting up, "But for the time being, you can wear one of my shirts and a jumper"

He searches through his wardrobe and throws a cat shirt and black hoodie at you.

"There you go" Dan says.

"Wow. I am so lucky you have good taste in clothing" You comment sarcastically.

"It'll do for now" Dan sighs, turning around.

"Dan~" you say, taking off your shirt.

"Yep?"

"Could you get my makeup too please?" You ask, putting the jumper on over the shirt.

Dan spins around and looks at you.

"Makeup?"

"Yeah" you say, "Is that a problem?"

"Yeah it is" Dan scoffs, "You don't need makeup!"

"Yeah I do!"

"Why?"

"So I actually look decent and alive"

Dan takes a few steps closer to you.

"Are you being serious?"

"Yeah"

"Do you how God damn attractive you are and how you don't need that stuff?"

"That's not true" you say, "I'm hardly attractive and I do need 'that stuff'"

Dan cups your face and says "Don't ever tell yourself that again"

You place your hands on his and smile.

"Well I'm glad you think I look okay without it"

Dan smirks at you.

"No makeup then?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Fine" You sigh.

"I'll be back later, will you be okay on your own for a couple of hours?" Dan asks, letting go of your face slowly.

"I guess so"

"If you need me, call me" Dan says beginning to walk out of the room.

"Why would I need you?" You laugh, jokingly.

"Comfort" He says, winking and walking out of the room.

Wow you love that boy! You flop onto Dan's bed and tug on the jumper that you're wearing; a familar musk comes from it, making you feel safe again.

~Time Skip~

"(y/n)!" Phil calls out, "We're home"

Dan and Phil walk into the living room with a bag of clothes, to find you on the sofa watching Sherlock.

"Spoilers!" Dan yells covering in his eyes.

You laugh and turn the TV off.

"Hey" You greet them.

"We got you your necessities" Dan says, handing you a bag.

"Thank you" You says, planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"What about me?" Phil asks, high-pitched

Dan laughs, "No kisses for you, they're only for me"

"Favoritism!" Phil wails, walking into the kitchen.

Dan sits down next to you and pats his lap, hinting for you to sit on it. You get up and sit on his lap, wrapping your arms around him and nuzzling your head into his neck.

"Well, someone missed me!" Dan chuckles, putting his arms around you.

"A lot actually" You say, looking up at him.

"I missed you too" Dan says, warmly smiling.

You lift your legs up onto the sofa and snuggle into Dan's chest.

"Doesn't take you two long to get comfy does it?" Phil says, sitting on the opposite sofa and flicking through the channels on the TV.

"No" Dan whispers, looking down at you "It doesn't"

You look back up at him and the urge to kiss his lips becomes stronger but with Phil in the room, you're scared of rejection.

"I see you're still wearing my hoodie then" Dan says, fiddling with the zip.

"It's warm" You reply, "I had a shower this morning and I was so cold so I put it back on"

"Fine by me" Dan says, "How are you feeling now anyway?"

"Better than I was, but my head's still a little fuzzy and stomach hurts"

Dan puts his arms around your waist and places his hands on your stomach and leans his head into yours. You smile up him and look into his chocolate brown eyes, adoring every inch of his face.

"Dan, did you record Buffy?" Phil asks excitedly.

"Yeah why?"

"Buffy Marathon!!" Phil yells.

"Time to go!" Dan laughs, picking you up and running to his bedroom with you.

You could really get used to this.

A/N Aww aren't you and Dan cute?! 🙈 Pretty sure by this point your are getting annoyed with Phil for interrupting you and Dan a lot though haha! Looks like you're going to be alone with Dan again ... ~ Katie