Chapter 27

*I am aware that vidcon is currently going on.  When I write about it in the future chapters, it in no way reflects what is actually happening there.  There may be times, dates, and meet up groups that are wrong.  This is done simply to move the story along.  Thanks for understanding!*

Kristen's POV

Sawyer was a really, really good kisser.  I'm sure he had had a lot of experience over the years looking like that.  I pulled away just enough to smile into his kiss.  "Wanna go hang out upstairs?"  I asked him.  "Of course!"  He replied.  We walked hand in hand up to the hotel room.  "Let's watch a movie," I suggested.  "Sure!  Pick one out.  I'll be to distracted by the beautiful girl I'm sitting with to pay attention to it."  His voice was pure sexiness.  I popped in The Avengers and we sat down on the couch.  For some reason, the room was really warm.  Without hesitation, Sawyer took off his shirt, partially showing the two diamond tattoos at the bottom of his perfectly chiseled six-pack.  I bit my lip to keep myself calm.  Even though I tried not to, I couldn't help but stare at him.  "What?" He asked, catching my wandering eyes.  I quickly darted them away.  "Nothing."  He laughed.  It was such a cute laugh.  "No, you were looking at me."  He smiled and teased me.  "Yeah, ok!"  We joked around with each other.  It was so easy to talk to him, but I still had to ignore a little piece of me that was telling me it wasn't right.  "I'm gonna get some water," he told me.  "Yeah, grab me one, too."  As he walked away, I noticed how good he looked in his black skinny jeans.  He was one of the most attractive guys I had ever seen.  I also realised how tired I was when we weren't talking.  Sawyer returned with two bottles of water.  "Your eyes are fluttering.  Are you tired?"  He asked me.  "Yeah, a little," I replied, my voice slightly groggy.  "Here, lay on me.,"  he said, patting his chest.  He slouched down so that his head was perfectly positioned for me to lay on it.  I couldn't resist, so I laid my head down onto him.  He smelled so good. Maybe Sawyer was the one I was supposed to meet in L.A.  Maybe not.

Joey's POV

Thank goodness Doug was coming to visit for vidcon.  I needed a good friend seeing as Sawyer was a total douchieanya.  I drove to LAX to pick up my friend from across the pond and vlogged on the way there.  "Well hello there everyone!  I'm on my way to pick up Dougieanya!  Woop woop!  We can't wait for vidcon!"  I stopped at a red light and turned off the camera.  I'd almost gotten hit so many times while trying to vlog that I decided it was best to just wait until I got to the airport.  Finally, after grueling traffic, I arrived and saw Doug.  He put his bags in the trunk and then walked up to the passengers seat.  "Joey!"  He said to me.  He was clearly excited. "Doug!  I missed my Britanya!"  I said to him.  "Oh and I missed America!  Well I at least missed the Cheesecake factory."  I pouted at him.  "And you didn't miss me?"  He smiled at my remark.  "It's good to be back Joey."  I put the car back in drive and we headed back to the apartment.  "So what's new?"  He asked me.  Obviously he hadn't kept up on my recent vlogs, and I was ok with that.  I decided that it was best not to bring up the mess I was in, anyways.  I didn't need every conversation I had to be a complete downer.  "Nothing really.  Just getting ready for VidCon woop woop! What about you?"  I asked.  "Same here, really.  Let's do a video later!  I love doing challenges with you."  He said.  "Yeah, totally!"  Seeing Doug made me realise how miserable this entire ordeal was making me.  I wasn't meself lately; I wasn't Joey.  I hated that feeling, but I knew it was true.  Time with a good friend was really what I needed.