Dedications for 1K

At 1,000 reads I promised the people who promoted my story individual dedications! All of these dedications are listed to Instagram accounts. Tomorrow I will be updating a few chapters. I've been away and not able to write.

To @joey_graceffaa,

Thank you so much for promoting me! You have such a great account and you really started getting this story out there, so thank you a ton. You are awesome.

To @graceffapaths,

Thank you for being the first to put my link in your bio! That really really boosted my reads by a ton. I'm forever grateful to you. You started letting other instagrammers instantly read my story, so thank you. I love you.

To @joeyy_graceffaa,

Thank you for also putting my link in your bio and promoting me! You have a great account and I wish you'd come back!

To @Joey_graceffa_fanpage0,

Thank you guys so much for posting a pic of my story. Your compliments meant a ton, and your promo got me a ton more reads! I love your account and thank you!

To @joeygraceffafanz,

Thank you for pushing me to the final 1K! You are so sweet and kind, and an amazing person. Thank you for everything you have done. I love your account, too.

And to @joeyanaya,

THANK YOU! You have promoted me since day one. I can't even thank you enough. You have believed in my story and kept on promoting it to your followers. You are truly an amazing person. I am forever in your debt. Please keep being amazing like you are. I love you so much!

Thanks guys! If I forgot anyone just comment below and tell me!