Chapter 14

Kristen's POV

After thinking practically all night and sleeping a bit, I decided that Joey and I were moving at a pace that was just fine. The problem I realised is that in 3 months I would be going to the University of Virginia. How would Joey and I work then? Hopefully it'll work out somehow, but I really needed to focus on the moment. We've only been on 2 dates! It's best to just forget everything. I walked out of my room to grab a bit of breakfast. I saw a note from Alanna lying on the table. "Going for a run w/ Sawyer. Be back soon. xx." I had the place to myself... Yes! As quickly as I possibly could, I jumped in the shower and finished in 5 min. flat. In 10 min. I had my hair dried and straightened. Ten I ran (sprinted more like) straight to my phone. I put in my pass code and opened the phone app. I found the contact and soaked. "Hello?" The voice on the end was groggy. "Joey hey! I've got some time to kill. Wanna come over?" My voice was losing morning horseness. "Uhm I just woke up. How about you come here?" I wasn't expecting thy. "Ok! Text me your address. I'll be over in 20 minutes." I kept calm on the outside, but on the inside my inner fan girl was freaking out. I was going to Joey Graceffa and Sawyer Hartman's house! This was a dream. Maybe I'd even meet hitch!

Joey's POV

l was in a deep sleep when Kristen called. Yeah, it was 11 AM, but I was up late editing a vlog. Nevertheless, I couldn't say no and I invited her over. Trust me, I liked her a lot to be doing this. All of the sudden I realised how hot it was in my room. The AC must've cut out again. Sawyer said it had problems for the last year or so. I figured I had time to shower, so I quickly jumped in. Half way through, I heard a knock on my door. "I'm in the shower. Come on in though." I yelled at the top of my lungs. The door swung open and I heard Kristen come in. "Hey! I'll just wait out here until you're done." I finished my shower as quickly as I could and was out in 5 minutes. I wrapped a towel around me and went outside to say hi. "Joey! Oh..." She blushes when she saw that I was only wearing a towel. "What? Am I that gross without a shirt?" I laughed as I said it. "Quite the opposite..." Kristen practically whispered. Now I was blushing. Our eyes locked, and I began to lean in. She backed away about a foot from me. "Put some clothes on Joey! I'd be fine with just pants..." That wasn't a bad idea actually. "Ok, but do you want to tour L.A. Today? We can hit the beaches afterwards!" I said. She still hadn't seen my favourite city yet. "Yeah totally!" She sounded excited. "Great! I'm going to put some clothes on now."