Chapter 4

****Hi guys! I'll be uploading a few chapters today! I won't be on for awhile after that. Comment below if you think the chapters are too short. I'm not really sure!****

Kristen's POV

I was going to be in a Joey Graceffa vlog! "Hey everyone! So tonight I'm here with my date Kristen from the kickstart fundraiser! Isn't she just so pretty?" He told the camera. I laughed as he did his high pitched voice. "Hi guys! I'm so excited to be here with Joey!" I really didn't know what else to say for that. He closed the camera. "I'll finish that later! So shall we talk about you? We shall! Tell me about yourself!" He said to me. We ordered food and talked. Our entire date lasted about 3 hours. I had a fantastic time. "So did you enjoy this?" He asked me as we finished our dinner. "Yeah, I did!"

Joey's POV

I really hit it off with Kristen. She was just so normal and fun to talk to! " Well then I'm glad you enjoyed it! There's a problem though!" I told her. Her face dropped. "What?..." Her voice trailed off. "Well shoot, if I don't have your phone number I can't call you. And until you give it to me I won't tell you what I thought of the date." I smiled as I said that. She smiled back and blushed a bit. Immediately I took out my phone and she started reciting her number. "So now you gotta tell me what you thought Joey!" She demanded. Pushy! "I really enjoyed it. You're awesome and we should go on a real date that you didn't have to pay for."