Chapter 10

Kristen's POV

"Hey I'm Sawyer," he said to Alanna and me. "I know. I love you. I mean... I watch... Hi, I'm Alanna." She was obviously EXTREMELY nervous. Joey walked towards me and leaned in for a hug. His arms were so strong. I just wanted to feel his muscles. Oops, extreme fangirl moment. He smelled good, too. He smelled like if One Direction met Union J and The Jonas Brothers in Abercrombie and had a cologne party. I would literally breathe in his smell all the time if I could. After what seemed like an eternity of our hug, he sadly let go. "I'll introduce myself to Alanna." Joey said to me. "Yeah, sure!" He walked towards Alanna as Sawyer began to walk towards me. "Hey! I'm Kristen." I introduced myself to him first. "Hey. Nice to finally meet you. You do know Joey likes you? Although I understand why... You're gorgeous." He was so blunt about it. I blushed a bit... Was he flirting? "Thanks I guess... And yeah I like Joey, too."

Joey's POV

After we had all been introduces we headed out to my car. Kristen sat up front with me while Alanna and Sawyer sat in the back together. "So Kristen, I know you obviously watch Joey's blogs. How did you find me?" Sawyer asked. "We'll honestly I saw the somebody's getting naked challenge." I laughed as she said this. "Now why would you watch that?" I asked Kristen jokingly. "Well I certainly was not going to pass up the opportunity to see you two shirtless!" She said to us. I was quite flattered. She obviously found me attractive. "And you Alanna? Have you seen it?" Sawyer asked her. "Well if we are all being honest... Yes, I have." Somehow this conversation wasn't awkward for me. Kristen was laughing along with everything. Suddenly I noticed that her hand was just sitting on her lap. Maybe it was an impulse, but I decided that I needed to be a man and go for it. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. Her hand was so smooth. She raised her head and looked at me. I smiled at her. I knew in that moment that she was a treasure I needed to keep.