Chapter 5

Kristen's POV

All I heard was we should go real date. "YES! I mean yeah uh that sounds good," the inner fan girl replied for me. "Cool! I'd really like that," Joey said as he flashed me yet another beautiful smile. The waiter handed Joey the bill and he paid in cash. "I'll walk you to your car Miss Kristen!" We walked through the brightly lit parking lot to my rental car. He opened the car door for me! "Why thank you Mr. Gentleman!" I exclaimed. I hopped in the driver's seat and turned on the car. Unfortunately, I forgot about the Bluetooth stereo. As soon as my car connected to my iPhone, Anna sun started blasting through my speakers. And the fangirl in me was revealed yet again.

Joey's POV

It was so cute when Kristen blushed. Anna sun started blasting through her speakers, but I thought it was cute. "I... I... I..." She stammered at me. "Don't even worry about it! That was funny!" I laughed. She cracked a small smile. "If you say so! I'm gonna head home though. Please text me later!" She waved and rolled up her window. "I promise I will! Goodnight and may the odds be ever in your favour! I shouted through her window. As she drove away, I could see her beautiful smile while jamming to the radio. Maybe this would actually go somewhere.